mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

Just now, falconsd56 said:

I know that you are joking but we actually hit Goff several times and I think that the dline did a good job vs the run.

The problem is we tend to only rush 3 and not really challenging offensive lines.

We have three QB hits today. To a larger point, we haven't had a sack in more than 300 plays. There's just no way to win in the NFL when you can't pressure the QB. You're right about the run, though. Tyeler Davison has been a really nice acquisition for us. 

slick0ne likes this

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I got you

RAH RAH, Opening statement, Rise up, We need to watch the film.  Brotherhood, we had a good week of practice.  RAH RAH Questions

Haha!!! On point!! Spot on!! Fire!! The s h I t!! All of that!! 

1 minute ago, Embrace the suck said:

Offense looks so much better with Matt Shaub. He is hitting his WRs in stride with that ridiculously stacked ferrari offense. 

Seriously? Rams are playing soft serve d right now.

Just now, jlrfalcon said:

Do you think Kansas City might want him?

Yeah. Heck Rams might do it before they leave ATL. That’s why I never got why Ryan was the starter ahead of Schuab.

We need a QB for sure next season. I think Shaub is better suited to this offense than Moon Balls. He hits the wr in stride and doesnt put it behind the wr. Need a strong arm QB like Tua. 

D.B.N. and ⚡Slumerican⚡ like this

22 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

No he had a check release. That means if his man didn’t blitz he releases into the pattern. 

He released like he was supposed to.

Kutty should have had him in to block no matter what or he should have reduced the formation and kept the tight end in.

I dont think it mattered much, there were 2. players in on that sack. 

2 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

I respect his character!  I guess we will 'get him' next week and watch them reclaim 'ownership' of our franchise. 

Absolutely. I’m calling it right now... we blow out the hawks by 30. It’ll be over by halftime.

Just now, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

Getting the #1 pick and trading back would be a blessing

Yep. Drop back a pick, still get a guy like Young plus more picks? And Quinn and TD gone? Win-win-win-win

Osiruz likes this

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Quinn is all kinds of red in the cheeks

face cheeks

the sign of embarrassment and being in over his head.

How could Quinn even want to coach next week especially against the team he left to come here?