mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

At this point, I would rather Ryan sit out the latter half of this season and come back in optimal shape to start next year than stay on the field the rest of the season and get beat up even more.

Race for chase.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

We have conscientious objectors all across our front seven. It's either that or they're worried that opposing QBs don't have healthcare coverage.

2 minutes ago, Yngwie Malmsteen said:

Matt deserves so much better than this ****** fanbase.

Yes he does.

You have "fans" openly rooting for the team to fail becuase they think a higher pick is the answer to everything.....they are morons.

Guys like Ryan deserve so much better.

thanat0s likes this

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

No, this fan base deserves a competent coaching staff.  

May as well throw in a competent owner as well. This is Arthur's mess. From the ridiculous empty shopping mall/stadium, a decades long GM employed who can't draft linemen for his entire tenure, not getting anything that resembles a defense while you have legit HOF players on offense, to hiring Dan Quinn. All Blanks fault.

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

At this point, I would rather Ryan sit out the latter half of this season and come back in optimal shape to start next year than stay on the field the rest of the season and get beat up even more.

Yeah, while we're at it let's sit Julio, Debo and Jarrett so they don't get hurt too. Maybe someone will come in that knows a little about what their doing.

Brotherhood to Smotherhood.... Ughhh, We $uck Again! 

5 minutes ago, Yngwie Malmsteen said:

Matt deserves so much better than this ****** fanbase.

And some of the worst exist on these boards, waiting and seething at Ryan any chance they get.

Let’s ignore the OL today and the playcalling not helping it.

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That’s my game of the day.

Great minds my friend... great minds.

Speaking of minds, Russell Wilson is playing out of his!  He's the only Seahawk that I really like. Wished we had him but he'd still likely get killed. 

Please... no one get excited about the garbage stats occurring right now. They're meaningless and indicate only that the defense has let off the gas because they have the game in hand.