mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Well all you Matt Ryan haters got your wish. Matt Ryan is now hurt. Congratulations. I hope you're happy.

You’re right.

Flying Falcon likes this

I'm really at a loss for words at this point. Not sure if I've ever seen such an embarrassing and frustrating situation and that covers a lot of bad falcons football over a lot of years. Seriously unreal.

1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

Matt is the greatest Falcon of all time, and is my favorite player over my nearly 45 years of fandom, but if  I could trade him to a team that is a QB away from SB contention, I’d do it for his sake. He deserves better than this. 

Agreed!!! Fan since 1978.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Well all you Matt Ryan haters got your wish. Matt Ryan is now hurt. Congratulations. I hope you're happy.

Please don't tell me there were people hoping for a Ryan injury?

dzor22 likes this

1 minute ago, Embrace the suck said:

I think Hill was back there protecting. Line play just hasn't cut it. 

No he had a check release. That means if his man didn’t blitz he releases into the pattern. 

He released like he was supposed to.

Kutty should have had him in to block no matter what or he should have reduced the formation and kept the tight end in.

I'm normally not a fan of firing a head coach midseason, but I am this time.  Quinn pushed in all his chips when he took over the defense and he lost.  With the bye week coming after next game this would give us a transition week, then 2 weeks off to get our ducks in a row.

dzor22, slick0ne and ICUH8N like this

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It's just sad.

I knew Rams were gonna come in pissed and after last night hotel incident they were more livid.

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I'm not for a man losing their livelihood but if Matt is seriously hurt dan quinn and Thomas dimitroff need to be hired immediately..they put this crap o line together.and matt is getting destroyed all ******* game..

You mean hired elsewhere... yes?

1 minute ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Hoping the best for Matt Ryan. He deserves so much better than this god forsaken franchise.

Its the same song thats been played for over 10 years with the exception of one year with KS

1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Please don't tell me there were people hoping for a Ryan injury?

I dint think it is like that! Just tired of the product. Even ready to see Schaub myself as to see if it’s worse.

TX Falcon likes this