mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Did yall see matts face?

Yep!! Cringe of pain, disgust and I have had enough.

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

The most Falcon thing would be for Ryan to be hurt when we have zero shot at winning.

If he plays even one more snap, we will have seen, OFFICIALLY the dumbest coaching staff in Falcons history.

dzor22 likes this

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

That last sack is a perfect example of what I’m talking about with Koetter. 3rd and long, we haven’t protected Matt all game, why is Koetter still calling a 5 man protection?

I think Hill was back there protecting. Line play just hasn't cut it. 

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

The most Falcon thing would be for Ryan to be hurt when we have zero shot at winning.

We have not had a shot at winning in 5 weeks. 

Ryan being out guarantees we go 1-15. Fine by me.

1 minute ago, high impact said:

Quinn needs to be gone. Pull the starters and let see what the backups have to offer. All Quinn is doing is putting players at risk.

Time to blow this **** up...**** fire the whole coaching staff and let the player's coach themselves for the rest of season. Couldn't be any worse.

Matt is the greatest Falcon of all time, and is my favorite player over my nearly 45 years of fandom, but if  I could trade him to a team that is a QB away from SB contention, I’d do it for his sake. He deserves better than this. 

LOL, can't draft a new QB cause they backed the bank up to Ryans house so OH WELL!! Don't care at this point who has a job after this week!

Flying Falcon likes this

16 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Ima do what some do and just turn on the radio and  just turn on the game with volume down..

Exactly what I do every game. :tiphat:

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Well all you Matt Ryan haters got your wish. Matt Ryan is now hurt. Congratulations. I hope you're happy.

Hopefully Dimi is happy after failing for over a decade.

D.B.N. likes this