mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

Just now, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

This is probably the worse coaching job in the history of NFL football. There has never been a team as stacked as we are on paper that has performed so poorly. We may actually be witnessing a 1-15 season. 

I wouldn’t call this team stacked. They’ve got some talent but not enough to overcome terrible coaching and scheming. This is still a flawed team even with better coaching. 

zekeyboy1 likes this

3 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Mark my words...Quinn is gone today! You heard it here first

That's why I said he should be giving the refs h3ll. Gain a little respect from the players and fans.

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

You guys do know that if a defensive player grabs and offensive linemen, and pulls him out of the way for leverage, he's supposed to flagged for holding. The Rams have been doing that the entire game. I don't give a f how much we suck, allow us the opportunity to lose on our own.

Ram's have been doing that alot. Offensive line holding to. They aren't gonna stop if they are allowed to get away with it. It's how you can control the game. Don't worry, we are about to start getting our meaningless make up calls to make it look better. Got to provide ammo for the excuses.

Faithful Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Our offensive gameplan has been about as bad as it could be today. Playing right into their defensive strength. 

This is what happens when you don’t enforce your will running the ball. They get a lead and unleash the pass rush that was beating you anyway in a close game...

Koetter’s 2nd terribly called game of the year.

dzor22 and Butudontseeme™ like this

1 minute ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

1-15 staring us in the face ... 

Look at it this way.. 1-15 will definitely require some major changes to be made and we need them badly! 

TX Falcon likes this

3 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Mark my words...Quinn is gone today! You heard it here first

Doubt it, and I really hope not.  

Im almost positive a Quinn firing would bring about us winning more games than we need to.

1 minute ago, TX Falcon said:

Well here comes all of Ryans empty yards to pad his stats!! We are out of the game and the defense will ease back to let him yards happen ! 

Ryans about to become a legend between the 20's :munch:

TX Falcon likes this

Just now, NWFALCON said:

Alright. That’s better. They’ve been good except the one big return. At least they are showing pride and intensity. 

I look at the whole unit..the unit as a whole has been solid outside of the fake.

1 minute ago, Embrace the suck said:

That was a great jump on the snap by Takk. Too bad it was a run. Takk can be something to build upon with the right coach next year. I want Swift, and a DE next year. 

Takk definitely has tools to work with. His best being effort and give a darn

Just now, THEHEADCOACH said:

Ram's have been doing that alot. Offensive line holding to. They aren't gonna stop if they are allowed to get away with it. It's how you can control the game. Don't worry, we are about to start getting our meaningless make up calls to make it look better. Got to provide ammo for the excuses.

And I'm looking at the run by Gurley. Since when did they start allowing a play that was stopped to last?

THEHEADCOACH likes this

I have said it before but even the preseason games we lost were more enjoyable to watch than this current garbage they are playing.

Edited by jlrfalcon
rogueleadersf likes this

1 minute ago, jidady said:

I know you don't like Koetter -- and I'm not a fan either -- but Matt's accuracy has been the problem today. It's not even a surprise given how out of his mind he's played recently combined with the terrible offensive line play today.

I have no real regard for Koetter one way or the other. That’s KOG.

Im just responding off what I’m seeing.

There is no formational variety. There are no stacks or reduced splits to make it tough on the defense. No concepts attacking at multiple levels. There’s no creativity. And you might be able to get away with that if your execution is flawless but there’s not a whole lot this scheme is doing to help the players.