mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We just got better, Free is no longer in the game.

At least you are aware of this :lol:

2 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Not one guy on our team came over and helped Freeman. Man **** this team.

Good.

It's bad enough with them all out there, what would it be like for them all to get ejected.

Anyone thinking that was tough from Freeman can get in the bin. He's been useless on the field and then decided to chuck a punch, so so helpful. 

rogueleadersf likes this

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Blank's an idiot. He will need more time

I am disgusted and what I am watching. Each week we seem to get worse. 

Just now, SoldMySoul said:

No more homer glasses brothers!!! This is a Falcons team that I am not sure I have seen look any worse!!! Don’t fool yourself Ryan is not all that either. We need ab entire new team and coaching staff!!!!

Not since the Marion Campbell days in the late 80s have I seen this team play so badly. 

jmb27 and rogueleadersf like this

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Donald picking up Free like his daddy while he flails around helplessly is the perfect summation for our season.

What a mess.

Yeah but at least that dude showed some fight. Can’t say that for many of these quitters. This team has given up on the season. 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, Chi City Falcon said:

Sick of Freeman's ****. You ain't the dog you once were bruh. You're overpaid and replaceable. You tried to alpha up on Aaron Donald and got lifted off your feet. Sit down son.

He hasn't been the same since his agent b*tched about his money the week of the Superbowl.

This is absolutely one of the worst displays of Atlanta sports I have ever seen surpassing some of the worst Braves teams, Hawks teams, and even Yellow Jackets teams.

jmb27 and Big_Dog like this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Rams have looked like she-it for 3 weeks and the good ol' Falcons come in and fix what ails them. Worst team in the league right now hands down!

well, we are The Get Right team...

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Aaron Donald should have been ejected too. He had Freeman picked up completely off the ground. ******** that only Freeman got ejected.

I’m not watching this game because I’m at an event, but it sounds like the team is mentally broken right now.