mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

It's honestly sad how bad. All we can hope for is blowout losses to get rid of dq faster...although it's a disgrace he isnt already.  

I doubt he'll be around much longer.

Just now, kenn.junior said:

is so funny how ramsey talks trash when the pass is incomplete and he did nothing on the play but when julio gets a catch he doesnt say nothing he a joke lol 

Trash talking gets the attention of the the mindless baboons in the booth calling the game which in turn makes people know your name, which in turn ends up making you money in this league. Josh Norman got filthy rich by being a big talker while being an average corner too.

Just now, JSteele1994 said:

If I’m Quinn I’m benching Freeman for the rest of the game just so I can trade him after today. 

You need two running backs.

I think it's time for Quinn to earn the respect of the players and fans. Raise h3ll about the way the refs are calling this game. Get ejected if you have to. You're more than likely fired soon anyway.

JDaveG likes this

3 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

Dirk Koetter is failing in his adjustments. Where are the quick slants and the screen passes? Where are the three-step drops? Delayed runs out of shotgun? All of this counters aggressive rush and blitz packages. 

He don't have time

3 minutes ago, kenn.junior said:

is so funny how ramsey talks trash when the pass is incomplete and he did nothing on the play but when julio gets a catch he doesnt say nothing he a joke lol 

On most of the Ramsey “stops” Ryan was aiming for the stands.