mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

Just now, WhiskeyBruh said:

Man this team stinks lol...

It's honestly sad how bad. All we can hope for is blowout losses to get rid of dq faster...although it's a disgrace he isnt already.  

rogueleadersf likes this

Dirk Koetter is failing in his adjustments. Where are the quick slants and the screen passes? Where are the three-step drops? Delayed runs out of shotgun? All of this counters aggressive rush and blitz packages. 

dzor22, Drew4719 and Schwarzwald like this

is so funny how ramsey talks trash when the pass is incomplete and he did nothing on the play but when julio gets a catch he doesnt say nothing he a joke lol 

JDaveG likes this

Just now, PensacolaFalcon said:

Only if its Ryan if that had been Geoff it would have been 15 

Probably ejection. We got penalized 15 yards for a clean hit.

We are going to continue to let Ramsey steal on Julio, too.

Losing games is one thing, but playing without heart is why our franchise is garbage.

Everyone has to be sick of this Quinn she-it show on defense by now. This is the ****ing worst. Oh, Koetter calling a steller game as well. :ninja:

Maybe Quinn is taking notes from this game on how you pressure the QB. Dang wish Wade or some d coach would tell Quinn he won't win letting the QB take his time to make a throw.

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

So that's what happens when you blitz...huh

How would we know, DQ likes to send less, not more. I'm so done with him, just wish AB would be too.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Is it the offense this year or is Julio not playing up to his skill level this year?

I think Julio has seen the writing on the wall and is just trying to get his. Can't say I blame him.