mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

Pay Vic to "rush the passer?!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Flying Falcon and Precyse like this

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

So keeping track:

Personal foul on a clean play helps Rams get their first TD.

Ryan hit in head twice. No call.

NFL officiating is a joke. They're screwing up every game I watch. And they have the poor slummy Falcons tied to the whipping post. lol

Ergo Proxy and FalconFan1st like this

7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

"Teams just have to over come the refs"

Yeah.....bull ****.

You can't overcome bad bull **** like that

There's an entire thread of people saying that the Falcons consistently get hosed because they're a bad team and if we want better calls we have to play better. :lol:

Edited by Bunchy Carter
PokerSteve and falconsd56 like this

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Phuck you charles davis for trying to justify a bull **** call.

That call has pretty much been extinct after the back lash last year with Matthews. All it takes is one player to finally lash out on a ref for it to be gone completely.

JDaveG likes this

Just now, Dawggone said:

The call was bs. This league is doing everything it can to ruin itself

Ruin Falcons. And falcons ofcourse, doing nothing to help their case.

PokerSteve likes this

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

So keeping track:

Personal foul on a clean play helps Rams get their first TD.

Ryan hit in head twice. No call.

Don’t forget Ito taking a crown of the helmet to the face. 

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, rogueleadersf said:

Welp, here's where we see if they fold and completely give up

I think you have a typo.  You put "if they" instead of "them".

I've seen all I need to see. Dan Quinn is grid iron mystery. He's lost his ability to call an NFL defense. He's done. stick a fork in him. It's really perplexing. He's like Mark Wohlers with the Braves years ago. Just one day, for no apparent reason... the dude couldn't throw a strike. There was no explanation for it. Everyone was up in arms about it. That's DQ. He's lost it. His guys are consistently out of position and it's all on him. His defensive play design is trash. I mean, these guys can't even line up man-to-man and play punch-them-in-the-mouth-defense. These guys are all doubting themselves because of his horrible leadership. 

PokerSteve likes this

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

LMAO at that graphic with Quinn in the picture with 31st, Last, Last, Last in it. Get this clown out of the league.

He is on top from the last.

Just now, sdogg said:

lol at the announcer questioning Vic in coverage. Quinn is just horrible

So why are they trying to trade Vic ~ he's one of their best cover guys.  :ninja:

thanat0s likes this

Well that was a BS call but out of all the penalties we've gotten this year that one was the most enjoyable to watch.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

I think it was dumb of Foye too. He just made it look like tough guy sack. Play smart and sell it to refs like you tried. I hate the refs as much but this team is dumb.

Bull ****.

There was litterally nothing wrong anything there

Just now, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Lol.... when the guy you SHOULD have drafted catches a TD over the guy you did draft.....:lol::lol::rolleyes:

:ninja: