mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

Just now, SoCalFalconFan said:

STs celebrated like they got a turnover on that play. Ridiculous. 

LMAO, I looked away for a sec and saw them celebrating and swore they did, too.

Emmitt likes this

1 minute ago, No.11 said:

It was 2nd and 10. Ryan already back in shotgun. Even I could tell you a pass was most likely coming. Making the D-line's job easy.

That’s not the point, gotta stay aggressive on first downs. One yard runs on first downs won’t cut it. 

Schwarzwald likes this

1 minute ago, No.11 said:

It was 2nd and 10. Ryan already back in shotgun. Even I could tell you a pass was most likely coming. Making the D-line's job easy.

The run game is doing nothing. And we should be able to protect our QB some what. Even on obvious passing downs. They just did on repeated 3rd and longs 

EpicBird and Schwarzwald like this

Just now, falcons007 said:

That’s not the point, gotta stay aggressive on first downs. One yard runs on first downs won’t cut it. 

I'm not saying don't pass on first down. I'm saying stick with the run even if you don't get a big gain.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

We’ll even when Vic does rush it might as well be 3. I’m looking for any silver lining I can find. 

That’s dumb because Goff is the most blitzed  QB in the NFL and worst against the blitz. 

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

We’ll even when Vic does rush it might as well be 3. I’m looking for any silver lining I can find. 

Yep. People are ignoring us blitzing on BOTH their drives and neither creating QB pressure.

Drvillain likes this