mattyicefalcon

*** Official Rams Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,129 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

https://clutchpoints.com/rams-news-hotel-in-atlanta-completely-loses-power-on-night-before-game-vs-falcons/

Nice try falcons nation but, yall just pissed off a team who was hungry to begin with.

Cooper Cupp / Aaron Donald will destroy our falcons.

Rams 42

Falcons 35

You honestly think we turned off the power on purpose? Well I guess if we can do it to ourselves figurativly why noy literally to the opposing team? Won't mean a thing, we are ranked just above the Dolphins, we lose badly. Quinn is gone in the bye week (thank you Ghost of Nobis) and they focus on the OLine DLine Dbacks Pass Rush, Corners, Safetys RBs FBs We're still ok at QB And WR.

Edited by Nobis_Ghost

11 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

Falcons: $$$$$

Fans: 0

Hopefully the smart fans no show this game in protest and have a totally embarrassing week 7 empty stadium situation that the NFL media is talking about. 

I can confirm this is a given. AB and the Falcons had a chance to make this a great place to go watch a game, it still is if you like soccer.

mjqvi likes this

14 minutes ago, falconsrus said:

Tell me we don't have the same refs this week and we have a chance 

Having to try to win with our defense is bad enough but certainly didn't help having the refs completely blow 3 calls...

Drew4719 and falconsrus like this

18 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Beasley better be inactive today

If not, he’ll pull up on a speed rush with a hyper extended pinky!

I can see a close win but if the OL doesn’t protect and Defense does it’s own thing, it’s lights out for Falcons. This is one game I would depend on running game and defense.

3 hours ago, falconsrus said:

Tell me we don't have the same refs this week and we have a chance 

We are way overdue for a game where the refs are on our side?