44–19–1.695 NFL Winning Percentage The Next Coach of Your Atlanta Falcons

TheRidder

Whoever we get needs to actually make the team better in whatever aspect of the game he specializes in. I was a Quinn fan at first but our defense still sucks and has for years. Our Superbowl season our defense was looking sharp at the end and throughout the playoffs but only because our offense made the other team one dimensional. Our defense has looked like garbage ever since.

22 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Jim F***ing Harbaugh...

Hopefully he gets fired by Michigan and AB Signs him up knows how to start a fire under a teams a** and win some games. 

Too bad he couldn't do that for Michigan when it counts.

I don't know if I'd trust Him Harbaugh. He seems like a loose cannon at times.

Him being possibly fired from Michigan isn't a good look for him if he decides to jump back into NFL waters

......pass

44 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

As long as he brings Kapernick...:lol:

As long as he comes in as our backup to replace Schuab im cool with Kaep being here.  Have no interest in him starting over Ryan although he couldn't beat Ryan out if he tried anyways no matter what some people think XD  But i do trust him enough to keep the offense running well if Ryan went down much more than schuab.

2 hours ago, WornOutFalconFan said:

Whoever we get needs to actually make the team better in whatever aspect of the game he specializes in. I was a Quinn fan at first but our defense still sucks and has for years. Our Superbowl season our defense was looking sharp at the end and throughout the playoffs but only because our offense made the other team one dimensional. Our defense has looked like garbage ever since.

2017 playoffs?

11 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

As long as he comes in as our backup to replace Schuab im cool with Kaep being here.  Have no interest in him starting over Ryan although he couldn't beat Ryan out if he tried anyways no matter what some people think XD  But i do trust him enough to keep the offense running well if Ryan went down much more than schuab.

Not a bad idea if we can get a good deal.

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

2012 NFC Championship Game....

55 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why do you think Jim Harbaugh lasted only 3 years with the 49ers? I let you figure it out.

2 hours ago, k-train said:

I'm intrigued by Harbaugh, but isn't the knock on him that his team folds against good opponents and can't win on the road?

He made it to 3 straight NFC championship games!!! That's impressive. Him and Matt Ryan would probably be a good combination.

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Not a bad idea if we can get a good deal.

Agreed but it won't happen because of the media craziness that would come with it.  Thats why pretty much no teams will look at him now.  It really doesn't have a dang thing to do with not standing for the anthem stuff anymore at this point.

1 hour ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

He beat our @ss at home in the 2012 NFCCG.

They didn't "beat our @ss", they were totally dominated by Julio, then got away with a cheap hit on Ryan, and barely won thanks largely to a non-call at the end of the game in the end zone that was clearly P.I.

Furthermore, what did the 49ers do after they beat us? They lost the Super Bowl.

What did they do the year before that? They lost the NFCCG.

What did they do the year after that? They lost another NFCCG.

Now in Michigan, he might get fired because his team can't seem to win on the road or win against the better programs.

With all that in mind, I really don't think it's too absurd to question whether Harbaugh can do anything beside wrack up an impressive record of regular season wins, but fall short come playoff time.

7 hours ago, k-train said:

They didn't "beat our @ss", they were totally dominated by Julio, then got away with a cheap hit on Ryan, and barely won thanks largely to a non-call at the end of the game in the end zone that was clearly P.I.

Furthermore, what did the 49ers do after they beat us? They lost the Super Bowl.

What did they do the year before that? They lost the NFCCG.

What did they do the year after that? They lost another NFCCG.

I was at the game.  I didn't say they dominated, but they won the game.  And getting to the NFCCG in multiple years, despite ownership meddling, means you're doing something right, unless you prefer going every few decades like the Birds.