Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconFanSince1970

OK My Pops Gave Me His Tix. Anybody Wanna Go?

19 posts in this topic

My dad gave me his two tix to the game tomorrow for my birthday. Wifey doesn't wanna go. It's getting too late for me to find a partner. Anybody wanna go with me? I prefer @atljbo cause I'm pretty sure it's his birthday too. But if not, would love to go with @gazoo or @capologist . Two of my longest and best TATF friends. If neither of you guys respond by say 9:00 AM ET tomorrow, I'll take any TATFer to the game. One ticket. Dope seat. Right behind the Falcon bench with access to the field and Benz Club. Preferably someone that's never been. Post here if interested and I'll pick someone in the morning. We might get to see the start of the come back together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like this is a lot of Atlanta Fans right now :lol:

 

I post this in a fun way because you are making a totally awesome offer that someone will take.

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 11.26.53 PM.jpg

Edited by mjqvi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good show FFS1970. Hope you get to see a good game for your birthday. But lately as I've been watching the Falcons on Sunday,  I've switched to RedZone by half time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

No takers so one of my music buddies is going with me.

The large majority of people here are not true falcons fans, just keyboard warriors that like to argue. Several have never even attended a football game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The large majority of people here are not true falcons fans, just keyboard warriors that like to argue. Several have never even attended a football game 

Wow! What a way to come out swinging on a football Sunday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

No takers so one of my music buddies is going with me.

I can’t today but what ever happened to a TATF yearly Tail gate party and game.

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, falcons007 said:

I can’t today but what ever happened to a TATF yearly Tail gate party and game.

It's gone the way of the dodo bird bro. Just like the Falcons. And Ryan caught a knee. Gotta win nine in a row to get in. Time for some Uber rides to the State Line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:21 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

My dad gave me his two tix to the game tomorrow for my birthday. Wifey doesn't wanna go. It's getting too late for me to find a partner. Anybody wanna go with me? I prefer @atljbo cause I'm pretty sure it's his birthday too. But if not, would love to go with @gazoo or @capologist . Two of my longest and best TATF friends. If neither of you guys respond by say 9:00 AM ET tomorrow, I'll take any TATFer to the game. One ticket. Dope seat. Right behind the Falcon bench with access to the field and Benz Club. Preferably someone that's never been. Post here if interested and I'll pick someone in the morning. We might get to see the start of the come back together.

I wish I had seen this, I'd definitely would've gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Is magic city open on Sunday???

Funny you mentioned Magic City. When the Uber driver drove past it I told the story of driving past it when my son was about five. He said ooo dad do they perform magic tricks there? I was like not exactly son.

vel likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0