OK My Pops Gave Me His Tix. Anybody Wanna Go?

My dad gave me his two tix to the game tomorrow for my birthday. Wifey doesn't wanna go. It's getting too late for me to find a partner. Anybody wanna go with me? I prefer @atljbo cause I'm pretty sure it's his birthday too. But if not, would love to go with @gazoo or @capologist . Two of my longest and best TATF friends. If neither of you guys respond by say 9:00 AM ET tomorrow, I'll take any TATFer to the game. One ticket. Dope seat. Right behind the Falcon bench with access to the field and Benz Club. Preferably someone that's never been. Post here if interested and I'll pick someone in the morning. We might get to see the start of the come back together.

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:21 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

My dad gave me his two tix to the game tomorrow for my birthday. Wifey doesn't wanna go. It's getting too late for me to find a partner. Anybody wanna go with me? I prefer @atljbo cause I'm pretty sure it's his birthday too. But if not, would love to go with @gazoo or @capologist . Two of my longest and best TATF friends. If neither of you guys respond by say 9:00 AM ET tomorrow, I'll take any TATFer to the game. One ticket. Dope seat. Right behind the Falcon bench with access to the field and Benz Club. Preferably someone that's never been. Post here if interested and I'll pick someone in the morning. We might get to see the start of the come back together.

I wish I had seen this, I'd definitely would've gone!