Gameday Menu...

E. T.

For those of you that eat venison, you'll know what I'm talking about!

I've got 2 large backstrap tenderloins marinating right now for tomorrow. I make my own marinade which includes some apple cider, some spicy mustard, some Capt. Morgan spiced rum and various spices and seasonings. I'm putting these on the grill with some onions and peppers wrapped in foil. It will make you wanna slap yo MAMA!

Lets not forget the sides.... I'm going with my famous BBQ beans, grilled corn on the cob in the husk, and baked potatoes. Plus my wife makes a mean loaded Mac N Cheese.

Plus in addition...some burgers and dogs for the non-venison lovers. And can't forget the Ice Cold Brew!

Win or lose...Its gonna be a great day with family and friends! Life is good!

32 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I've got 2 large backstrap tenderloins marinating right now for tomorrow. I make my own marinade which includes some apple cider, some spicy mustard, some Capt. Morgan spiced rum and various spices and seasonings. I'm putting these on the grill with some onions and peppers wrapped in foil. It will make you wanna slap yo MAMA!

Lets not forget the sides.... I'm going with my famous BBQ beans, grilled corn on the cob in the husk, and baked potatoes. Plus my wife makes a mean loaded Mac N Cheese.

Plus in addition...some burgers and dogs for the non-venison lovers. And can't forget the Ice Cold Brew!

I feel sorry for people that don’t like venison. Hey, more for us right? 

1 hour ago, E. T. said:

Need company? Lmao been a while since ive had some good backstrap

8 hours ago, E. T. said:

Love some wildlife back straps. I will be rocking some steak and shrimp myself.

13 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Got any tips for someone that hasn't grilled salmon before? And keep in mind I'm so inexperienced with it I pronounce the "L"

I typically foil It up and throw 4-5 sliced lemons on top. Sprinkle some garlic salt, butter, and parsley on top and take off the heat when it’s pink and flakey. 

4 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Homemade pho made with a homemade seafood stock, it had lobster and shrimp in it, noodles, bacon, poached egg, scallions, bean sprouts, hot garlic paste, hoisin sauce and cilantro

Bro, that actually sounds GREAT! That is an Asian dish correct? I believe I've had that before and it was delicious....

1 minute ago, E. T. said:

Bro, that actually sounds GREAT! That is an Asian dish correct? I believe I've had that before and it was delicious....

Yup, Vietnamese. I appreciate it. It’s great. The stock takes hours and lots of crab, lobster and shrimp shells cooked low and slow for many hours to get right