Tickets for Rams game half face value

Nobis_Ghost

What's all this about holding tickets back until gameday because of the PSLs? There are literally 10's of thousands on ticketmaster half face value. PSL's are bailing, they've had enough. $5000 PSL + $2000 a season for $2 hotdog?  P.TBarnum was right.!

Edited by Nobis_Ghost

1 hour ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

What's all this about holding tickets back until gameday because of the PSLs? There are literally 10's of thousands on ticketmaster half face value. PSL's are bailing, they've had enough. $5000 PSL + $2000 a season for $2 hotdog?  P.TBarnum was right.!

You mean P.T. Blank.

I actually had A.B Barnum and removed it. Looks like Blank is doing the nobel thing and letting PSL holders just forfeit their rights if they don't want (or can't) purchase season tickets or their PSL payment. They'd just lose the money they paid toward the PSL. Blank will resell them anyway.

I honest to God thought we were winning the NFCC this season, and I have NEVER said that in the 40 years I've been a fan. The Falcons, The City, and the Fans will never recover from LI. This is our footnote in NFL history, highlight film for every other team. 19 points given up in a single quarter, 2 quarters with out scoring a single point. The problem is evident, you can see his name here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI

Edited by Nobis_Ghost

38 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

I actually had A.B Barnum and removed it. Looks like Blank is doing the nobel thing and letting PSL holders just forfeit their rights if they don't want (or can't) purchase season tickets or their PSL payment. They'd just lose the money they paid toward the PSL. Blank will resell them anyway.

Of course, he is they are leaving in droves. Like a friend of mine said, it's still expensive as **** to go to a game, especially for a family of 4. Got no problem people dropping PSL's or selling their tickets 

1 hour ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

I honest to God thought we were winning the NFCC this season, and I have NEVER said that in the 40 years I've been a fan. The Falcons, The City, and the Fans will never recover from LI. 

Been a fan since the seventies and I remember going to Atlanta Fulton County stadium and I agree with what you said!!!!! That stupid *** waste of money Mercedes stadium. There was nothing wrong with the dome. This team can’t do much right.

9 hours ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

Yepper, that is what I figures would more than likely happen when I got mine to begin with. 

If I had the time, I'd love to go to the games even if they are having a bad season. It's the part of getting out with family and friends and enjoying some football that I focus on.

Anyone remember how bad we were in the 70's, 80's and 90's??? We use to go and make a day of it. Tickets were very cheap but the food was always expensive.

Eat and drink before you go in and enjoy it!....It could be worse, we could not even have a football team at all.