SoldMySoul

Hoop & Sanu with Weaksley

62 posts in this topic

I am seeing all kind of trade rumors... Many on here are okay with Sanu (I am not), but I am seeing talks of Hooper too.

Wtf??? Of course we all good with Beasley pounding sand. Is there a plan the fans aren’t aware to try and turn the season around?? Or to make 2020 better???

If we did part with Sanu and Hooper they better be getting something great in return!!!

Monolith2001 likes this

3 minutes ago, pzummo said:

You don’t trade Hooper. He’s developed a very nice connection with Ryan. We’ve struggled at TE enough seasons since Gonzo retired.

Personally, I wouldn’t trade Sanu either. 

Maybe it’s just rumors flying. I absolutely believe the Beasley trade blocking rumor. If we do give up Sanu, it best be for a producer!!

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

For the 1000000000000000th time this week. Trading Hooper would be the dumbest thing they could do. 

He sure has come a long way!! Yes trading him would be surely stupid!!!

Schwarzwald and ya_boi_j like this

22 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

For the 1000000000000000th time this week. Trading Hooper would be the dumbest thing they could do. 

Which makes it something the Falcons would do! SMH 

ya_boi_j likes this

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

who’s the one you dont like 

Sanu. I know many here believe it makes sense. I have always liked him. Like I said if they get rid of him it better be for a good pick.

3 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Sanu. I know many here believe it makes sense. I have always liked him. Like I said if they get rid of him it better be for a good pick.

I agree. To me, Sanu is a wild card and the x-factor on offense. He is a great cog between JJ and Ridley. Just my two cents. He plays hard even on running plays. I have seen several running plays where his blocking actually helped the HB gain more yards.

SoldMySoul likes this

He’s going to break the bank. How are we gonna pay him? He’s probably going to be the highest paid te in the league and possibly of all time due to his age and skill set. I hope we don’t trade him or let him go but how are we going to pay him?

5 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I agree. To me, Sanu is a wild card and the x-factor on offense. He is a great cog between JJ and Ridley. Just my two cents. He plays hard even on running plays. I have seen several running plays where his blocking actually helped the HB gain more yards.

He isn’t scared to block! He brings much to the table. I would hate to see him go. 

Edited by SoldMySoul
Halcon-1 likes this

Trade beasley, trufant, and freeman.

Sanu is more valuable to us than what we would get in return. And if we traded Hooper I'd **** near turn my back on this franchise