Hoop & Sanu with Weaksley

I am seeing all kind of trade rumors... Many on here are okay with Sanu (I am not), but I am seeing talks of Hooper too.

Wtf??? Of course we all good with Beasley pounding sand. Is there a plan the fans aren’t aware to try and turn the season around?? Or to make 2020 better???

If we did part with Sanu and Hooper they better be getting something great in return!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we trade Hooper we're stupid. Which worries me because we are in fact stupid.

You don’t trade Hooper. He’s developed a very nice connection with Ryan. We’ve struggled at TE enough seasons since Gonzo retired. Personally, I wouldn’t trade Sanu either. 

For the 1000000000000000th time this week. Trading Hooper would be the dumbest thing they could do. 

3 minutes ago, pzummo said:

You don’t trade Hooper. He’s developed a very nice connection with Ryan. We’ve struggled at TE enough seasons since Gonzo retired.

Personally, I wouldn’t trade Sanu either. 

Maybe it’s just rumors flying. I absolutely believe the Beasley trade blocking rumor. If we do give up Sanu, it best be for a producer!!

3 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Sanu. I know many here believe it makes sense. I have always liked him. Like I said if they get rid of him it better be for a good pick.

I agree. To me, Sanu is a wild card and the x-factor on offense. He is a great cog between JJ and Ridley. Just my two cents. He plays hard even on running plays. I have seen several running plays where his blocking actually helped the HB gain more yards.

5 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I agree. To me, Sanu is a wild card and the x-factor on offense. He is a great cog between JJ and Ridley. Just my two cents. He plays hard even on running plays. I have seen several running plays where his blocking actually helped the HB gain more yards.

He isn’t scared to block! He brings much to the table. I would hate to see him go. 

Edited by SoldMySoul