Jump to content

Beasley on trading block


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things we may get in a trade for Beasley:

We had offers last year at the trade deadline and turned them down. Now he has shown even more that he is a scrub, and he is a free agent next year. What kind of value could he possibly bring? Should

Should have gotten rid of him last year when he possibly had more value. Would be surprised if they got anything higher than a 3rd for him, which would be a win with good scouting 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

I just don't get how people somehow feel he doesn't care or work hard. Sports fans are detestable when it comes to players. "Care" about the team, but just **** on the humans that are on the team.

In the time he's been here there hasn't been much improvement in his game and there is no disputing that the dude is gifted athletically and talented for sure. But hard work always beats talent when talent doesn't work hard and it looks like he doesn't work hard at his craft on his own time, which is what separates the elite from the rest of the pack. So he deserves that label imo as we believe what we see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

I just don't get how people somehow feel he doesn't care or work hard. Sports fans are detestable when it comes to players. "Care" about the team, but just **** on the humans that are on the team.

How is someone voicing their opinion qualify as ****ting on someone? 

Are they supposed to be just fine with a guy who has only gotten worse over the past seasons? The dude has done absolutely nothing to improve himself. 

This comment really baffled me until I saw who posted it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vandy said:

For a young player, that messes up their mechanics. Quinn’s misuse of Beasley is big reason I started questioning his defensive cred in ‘17.

Even so, Vic isn’t without blame when Quinn could finally give him 100% as the DC... he hides from coach all off-season!

What does that say about him really caring about improving anyway? You would think a player would be motivated at least by their biggest potential payday of their career. 

I think Quinn can get a lot out of talented guys that buy in and actually learn and apply. Beasley just ain’t it. 

Even his all pro 2016, completely unsustainable hit to sack rate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Malachore said:

How is someone voicing their opinion qualify as ****ting on someone? 

Are they supposed to be just fine with a guy who has only gotten worse over the past seasons? The dude has done absolutely nothing to improve himself. 

This comment really baffled me until I saw who posted it. 

Yea lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mescalito said:

What could we possibly get for him?  A 7th maybe?

Not much, although I hope for better than a 7th.  32 teams know about him not showing up after DQ said he would work with him personally.  That is some serious attitude.  If he goes to the Pats, he will be cut like Antonio Brown.  If he goes to the Saints, he will become a defensive demon.  He simply cannot play without a boot up his ***.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Should have gotten rid of him last year when he possibly had more value. Would be surprised if they got anything higher than a 3rd for him, which would be a win with good scouting 

a THIRD??? who the **** would give us a 3rd for him? who would give us literally any pick? a 7th round pick would be a win. This dude is literally one of the worst players in the league

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McSpanker said:

a THIRD??? who the **** would give us a 3rd for him? who would give us literally any pick? a 7th round pick would be a win. This dude is literally one of the worst players in the league

Now read the post again and show me where I said someone would ACTUALLY trade a 3rd or higher for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McSpanker said:

You said you'd be surprised if we got higher than a 3rd for him. Implying a 3rd,4th,5th round pick would not be surprising.

No that’s going off the rumors from last season, which is why I said should have gotten rid of him last year when he had more value. Was it not rumored that they were offered a 3rd rounder last year with similar production at this point?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

The most appropriate response, it applies in all scenarios! Just like Vic playing multiple positions instead of just being exclusively a pass rusher:

CDC49103-F574-43BA-89A1-3177874179E4.jpeg.27d859fcb0709bb72cadab6e0f022dff.jpeg

Man, this guy here. I KNEW he was bullishtting about coaching Vic up. I KNEW IT!!! Quinn is a bullishtter. Dude, really is clueless. Dude basically bet his career here in Beasley, now he's trading his career away. LOL!!!!!! CLUELESS!!!

 

WHO DO THAT?!?!?!???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...