Beasley on trading block

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things we may get in a trade for Beasley:

We had offers last year at the trade deadline and turned them down. Now he has shown even more that he is a scrub, and he is a free agent next year. What kind of value could he possibly bring? Should

Should have gotten rid of him last year when he possibly had more value. Would be surprised if they got anything higher than a 3rd for him, which would be a win with good scouting 

Posted Images

Watch Beasley do well with better coaching and having not to be the guy. It is wild DQ put so much of his rep on him. What did DQ say " VB is not going to like him." Yes he is. DQ got him 13m that ain't chicken feed. Really VB is a GREAT GUY, the kind of guy some would let marry their daughter. He is a Christian and that is of utmost importance. but this FO should have got the 3rd last year. Think of what we could have done with the 13 million.

TD is like AB's son he will stay again. That is not so bad. I just wish he doesn't have so much influence on the Draft and players. Some think he doesn't but he does have some. It is hard to go against the Boss son. Get a STRONG GM and Coach who won't bow to TD and put TD in another capacity wherr he doesn't have ANY influence with picking and drafting the team. AB will make sure he is well paid.

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

We was offered a 3 last year if I remember correctly.... I'm not trading dude for no late round pick....  

If I can't get a 3rd or 4th for vic or sanu..   I'm riding it out

hey man...Vic is gonna put a playoff contender needing (???) over the top. Change of scenery! Here is your SB chance:

two 1sts!!! Are you “ALL IN” or not?CDC49103-F574-43BA-89A1-3177874179E4.jpeg.27d859fcb0709bb72cadab6e0f022dff.jpeg

I  Hope the FO doesn't blame this all on  VIC because it is not all his fault and they have a few of other players who are under performing and DQ continues to stick with them. But the truth of the matter DQ has not been the DC that he has a rep for. DQ is not the talent evaluator or motivator he thinks he is. DQ is also very stubborn. I betSomewhere MM, Cox, Feeney, Alford. Sark, Hage etc are feeling  Vindicated.

8 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

I  Hope the FO doesn't blame this all on  VIC because it is not all his fault and they have a few of other players who are under performing and DQ continues to stick with them. But the truth of the matter DQ has not been the DC that he has a rep for. DQ is not the talent evaluator or motivator he thinks he is. DQ is also very stubborn. I betSomewhere MM, Cox, Feeney, Alford. Sark, Hage etc are feeling  Vindicated.

Have any of the players and coaches you mentioned been succesful elsewhere? Quinn isn't a good defensive coordinator but Beasley doesnt put the effort into the game to be succesful. He had the tools just doesnt have the drive

Edited by LouDog

Beasley’s most promising season was actually his rookie year. Dude won pass rush snaps against Peters, Williams, then Tyron Smith. During the second half of 2016, even during the “breakout”, I saw what he really was

I was 100% certain we would not extend the fifth year option to him. When we did, that certainty was about DQ losing his job

6 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Could be. But I’ll be pissed if they fire Quinn and TD is allowed to stay. No GM should get 3 cracks at hiring a head coach. 

Don't agree w/ your assessment. Mike smith was an incredible hire. He may have worn out his welcome, but he turned this ship around and made us relevant again. He has EXACTLY what we needed after Pigtrino.

Also, you can only hire whoever is available. Look at the Head Coaching hires for 2015:

Dan Quinn

Rex Ryan

Gary Kubiak (Who we had no Shot at)

Todd Bowles

John Fox

Jim Tomsula

Jack Del Rio 

We landed the hottest name on the market at the time. A guy who everyone thought was clearly the right pick for us. Cant blame TD for it not working out these last 2 years.

Also, TD, IMO, has clearly demonstrated that he is building rosters based heavily on coaches input. Look at the differences in drafting between the Smith regime and the Quinn regime. Night and Day. I dont see how you fault him for this roster under-performing, especially when 90% of the fans and media said this was a championship caliber roster before the season. If anything, his only real faults are remaining too loyal to home-grown talent (Though I suspect that's more on AB than TD).

Edited by RubberDucky