Jump to content

Beasley on trading block


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things we may get in a trade for Beasley:

We had offers last year at the trade deadline and turned them down. Now he has shown even more that he is a scrub, and he is a free agent next year. What kind of value could he possibly bring? Should

Should have gotten rid of him last year when he possibly had more value. Would be surprised if they got anything higher than a 3rd for him, which would be a win with good scouting 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

It's a shame that things haven't worked out with Beasley. If the Falcons are able to get anything under a 5th round pick for him then I'd be surprised. Vic could very well work in another team's system. The fact that the Falcons picked him in the first, and that he had such a monster 2nd season only to drop off so drastically, is either the results of bad coaching and injury or a lack of focus on VB's part. I'm excited to see something happen, and for someone else to get the opportunity to take VB's spot.

Us letting go of Vic will put a chip on his shoulder so if he succeeds elsewhere I would not care AT ALL. Him being traded would be the first reality check for him since being in the NFL. I am absolutely convinced that Beasley will not succeed here under any circumstances and it will probably take him being traded for that light switch to flip.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

It would be wholly unwise to trade away assets if you plan on a new regime in 2020. Not that Beasley is an asset at this point but you know what I mean. 

I see what you’re saying but I don’t think it means Quinn’s job is safe though. TD maybe but not Quinn

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

But at the same time, Vic or Sanu are like no brainers for cap needs next year (Sanu) or assets that won’t be here(Vic)... :shrug:

Sanu keeps getting thrown around but I don’t see him as a no brainer for being cut. He’s an extremely underrated member of the club. 
 

Vic May be as good as gone but if someone wants him Enough to trade him, it means he has value and may be valuable to a new staff in a limited role. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Sanu keeps getting thrown around but I don’t see him as a no brainer for being cut. He’s an extremely underrated member of the club. 
 

Vic May be as good as gone but if someone wants him Enough to trade him, it means he has value and may be valuable to a new staff in a limited role. 

With the defense needing a big overhaul & investment, keeping Sanu would be saying bye to Hooper.

Sanu 31 or Hooper 25 & entering prime?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Should have gotten rid of him last year when he possibly had more value. Would be surprised if they got anything higher than a 3rd for him, which would be a win with good scouting 

Rumor was the offer was a 3rd last year...that value could have only decreased, unless TD can convince a team he is good and Q And his scheme just suck.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

With the defense needing a big overhaul & investment, keeping Sanu would be saying bye to Hooper.

Think so? That would definitely suck. I genuinely don’t know enough about the cap situation. I know a lot of folks think it’s bad but I also know that many teams operate and make moves with bad cap situations all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So earlier this year I was paying more attention to my daughter than my shot sequence and I dry fired my compound bow. It derailed and the cams chewed the serving up so bad it was dangerous to shoot. I had to get a new string. 

Anyway, the old string is on the trading block if anyone wants to trade me a working bowstring or some currency I can use to buy a working bowstring. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Think so? That would definitely suck. I genuinely don’t know enough about the cap situation. I know a lot of folks think it’s bad but I also know that many teams operate and make moves with bad cap situations all the time. 

If the Defense was mostly set I would think keeping Sanu wouldn’t be as big of a question, but if they truly have to decide on Hooper or Sanu I believe it’s Austin all the way.

We basically are $10M over next year(can change before then ofc) and without an extension or restructure(said he wouldn’t take paycut), he is the highest potential cap relief player to be cut or traded vs dead monies.

Use that to keep Hoop.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Rumor was the offer was a 3rd last year...that value could have only decreased, unless TD can convince a team he is good and Q And his scheme just suck.

 

Let's hope someone looks at Vic as a former season sack leader and 1st Team All-Pro and give up at least a 4th lol 

 

There's some idiots out there. Just need the right one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

So earlier this year I was paying more attention to my daughter than my shot sequence and I dry fired my compound bow. It derailed and the cams chewed the serving up so bad it was dangerous to shoot. I had to get a new string. 

Anyway, the old string is on the trading block if anyone wants to trade me a working bowstring or some currency I can use to buy a working bowstring. 

What kind of bow you got? I just got into it myself and want to get into bow hunting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Hoyt Defiant. I think it’s a 2016 model. Don’t hesitate. It’s a fantastic sport. 

Don’t dry fire your bow though. It ruins the trade value of the string :(

I got a Reflex Grizzly. Heard Hoyt bought Reflex or Reflex bought Hoyt? Idk if that's true.

But I've been loving it. Need to learn the little things like adjusting my sights and draw weight. My buddy has been helping me out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

 

Based what I heard during Quinn's hire was that he only answers to Blank.

 

Does that mean TD is under Quinn?

This. It was Quinn made the decision to keep TD.

Quinn picks the players.

Quinn has final say on who we keep.

And when it worked everyone loved Quinn but now it's not and its TD's fault somehow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...