Champford

Beasley on trading block

216 posts in this topic

Quinn holds the keys to the 53. We paid this dude as much money as we did with Quinn supposedly taking him under his wing, and now he's on the block? That falls right on Dan Quinn. This dude coached DLine and defense his whole career, and he put his stamp of approval all over VB44. Ray Lewis was 100% right about Vic. A lot of folks on here got pissed back then, but it was facts.

2 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Quinn holds the keys to the 53. We paid this dude as much money as we did with Quinn supposedly taking him under his wing, and now he's on the block? That falls right on Dan Quinn. This dude coached DLine and defense his whole career, and he put his stamp of approval all over VB44. Ray Lewis was 100% right about Vic. A lot of folks on here got pissed back then, but it was facts.

Beasley was a fraud the moment he stated that he was a double digit sack guy as he was interviewed on draft night. 2016 may go down as the luckiest season ever by a falcon. If not the luckiest it’s top 3

It's a shame that things haven't worked out with Beasley. If the Falcons are able to get anything under a 5th round pick for him then I'd be surprised. Vic could very well work in another team's system. The fact that the Falcons picked him in the first, and that he had such a monster 2nd season only to drop off so drastically, is either the results of bad coaching and injury or a lack of focus on VB's part. I'm excited to see something happen, and for someone else to get the opportunity to take VB's spot.

11 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

We had offers last year at the trade deadline and turned them down. Now he has shown even more that he is a scrub, and he is a free agent next year. What kind of value could he possibly bring? Should have pulled the trigger last year.

Agreed.at this point they want anything for him i guess

4 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I’ll tell you what I think... if they let TD and Quinn start trading away players, Arthur may not be ready to let DQ and TD go...

This could be true. 

papachaz likes this

5 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I’ll tell you what I think... if they let TD and Quinn start trading away players, Arthur may not be ready to let DQ and TD go...

Or we keep one; not the other?

Vic won’t be here for a new team anyway regardless...