Does Arthur Blank have new tail?

DogIsYourName

He was married with some friendly, good looking older tail.  But now he's divorced.  Maybe our team's problems are amplified by the trickle down from ol' Arthur slamming skanks.  

I just had a few beers and then some dude kissed me on the mustache without permission.  I'm straight and could barely could curl my lips in fast enough.  Maybe something's up with Arthur too.

Thoughts?

39 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

He was married with some friendly, good looking older tail.  But now he's divorced.  Maybe our team's problems are amplified by the trickle down from ol' Arthur slamming skanks.  

I just had a few beers and then some dude kissed me on the mustache without permission.  I'm straight and could barely could curl my lips in fast enough.  Maybe something's up with Arthur too.

Thoughts?

Have another one. On me. 

Falcons need to find players that actually want to play.  Enough of the same old **** where we have guys giving up after a couple of years.  OH I am NOT BUYING The coaches.  How many **** coaches we have to go through before players "buy" into a coach?  MY GOODNESS.  Its all about player equality.  Go to Prison, go to slavery if you want to fight for equal rights.  Your playing in the NFL and every player is worried about their feelings all of the time.  What is this??   Falcon players walking to Flowery Branch all miserable like they are packing material at the bottom of a garage for Amazon.