Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bunchy Carter

Keanu Neal / Patrick Mahomes

32 posts in this topic

I think Neal wasn't doing himself any favors this year with his early head hunting. He was getting quite a few flags for that. The zebras have their hands on the flag every time he is on the field.

Vandy, falcons007 and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

In my opinion, it's indicative of an attitude officials have regarding the Falcons.

They look at us like we’re just a team full of dirty losers in all seriousness. Any outrage in the falcons favor that anybody could possibly conjur up could just be ignored easily.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

To be fair, Neal was flagged more so for throwing it. If he just removed it he probably wasn’t gonna get flagged... :ninja:

Did he throw it? Because that very well could have been the difference.

1 minute ago, FentayeJones said:

Matt Bryant took his helmet off on the field last week when he missed the PAT and wasnt flagged.

He didn’t throw it on the ground. Neal wasn’t flagged for taking off but throwing on the ground. It was cheap flag, the guy was hurt and in pain.

12 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

He didn’t throw it on the ground. Neal wasn’t flagged for taking off but throwing on the ground. It was cheap flag, the guy was hurt and in pain.

I know that. The OP said Neal removed his helmet and implied that there was sort of bias against the Falcons. Bryant removed his helmet last week and there was no flag.

Either way, the flag on Neal was bull$hit.

Ergo Proxy and Emmitt like this

13 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Matt Bryant took his helmet off on the field last week when he missed the PAT and wasnt flagged.

Actually, that’s probably where I saw the no call...

Bryant failing felt Iike THAT much of a different teams game...

45 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I think Neal wasn't doing himself any favors this year with his early head hunting. He was getting quite a few flags for that. The zebras have their hands on the flag every time he is on the field.

That sounds so much like a lot of other things going on in this world.

1 hour ago, Bunchy Carter said:

In my opinion, it's indicative of an attitude officials have regarding the Falcons.

Indicative of our no backbone, all talk, in over his head HC

papachaz likes this

1 hour ago, Bunchy Carter said:

When Keanu Neal was injured and removed his helmet...he was flagged. When Mahomes was injured last night and removed HIS helmet...no flag. 

The Falcons are consistently on the wrong side of these inconsistencies. Good thing we have McKay on the competition committee. :rolleyes:

The difference was, Mahomes took his helmet off while he was on the ground (and didn't throw it), and Neal took his off and slung it.  Still, a flag that should have been picked up, under the circumstances....I mean, the guy was in pain, and with a season-ending injury no less! 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

he didn't just throw it, he FLUNG it, but still took just went out for the season for the second year in a row. pick up the dang flag

Agreed. Neal worked so hard to get back..very emotional moment for us all. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

2 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

why are we so hated by the refs

1 hour ago, TheUsualStuff said:

One thing is for sure...

Dan Quinn wont say anything to anyone about the the unequal application of the rule.

Nope. He never takes up for the team or the players. That’s one reason why I think we get a** F****** on so many calls!

when reffing the Falcons, the officials  have one motto, ‘When in doubt, pull it out!’

TheUsualStuff likes this

22 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

When Keanu Neal was injured and removed his helmet...he was flagged. When Mahomes was injured last night and removed HIS helmet...no flag. 

The Falcons are consistently on the wrong side of these inconsistencies. Good thing we have McKay on the competition committee. :rolleyes:

When your play sucks....as a team as well as a player....these things tend happen to you. Want to quit being “on the wrong side of these ‘inconsistencies’”? Decide to quite whining about how  ‘unfair’ the officials are, and start playing better......and it starts by choosing to be excellent.

Everything changes when you refuse to accept mediocrity anymore, and instead start relentlessly pursuing excellence.

Selah. 

12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

When your play sucks....as a team as well as a player....these things happen to you. Want to quit being “on the wrong side of these ‘inconsistencies’”? Decide to quite whining about how  ‘unfair’ the officials are, and start playing better......by choosing to be excellent.

Everything changes when you refuse to accept mediocrity anymore, and instead start relentlessly pursuing excellence.

Selah. 

I have a saying that you shouldn't whine about calls while your playing is even worse than the officiating. 

Vandy and ATLSlobberKnockers like this