Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcons Fan MVP

Anyone Think We Beat The Rams?

Do you guys expect the Rams to come into Atlanta and put a beat down on the Falcons? Or do you think the Falcons will pull off the upset? What do you predict the final score will be? I'm going to go ahead and pick the Falcons to win 37-34. Matt Ryan has never lost to the Rams and the Rams are a West coast team traveling to Atlanta. So hopefully we can use that to our advantage the next two games. 

3 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Do you guys expect the Rams to come into Atlanta and put a beat down on the Falcons? Or do you think the Falcons will pull off the upset? What do you predict the final score will be? I'm going to go ahead and pick the Falcons to win 37-34. Matt Ryan has never lost to the Rams and the Rams are a West coast team traveling to Atlanta. So hopefully we can use that to our advantage the next two games. 

We will need more advantages than the Rams travelling aspect. I still don't think we have what it will take based on what we've seen so far. For that reason I predict Rams 27 - Falcons 20.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

Rams won't score as many as the Titans. (I hope we're not that bad Sunday)

Nah man we’re that bad. Titans were meh before we played them. So was Arizona. These cowards playing defense will make the Rams look like the Greatest Show on Turf

Falcons pull off a stunner! 44 - 43. Rams are driving for the win. They’re deep in Falcons territory, and they go “Full Falcon!”  Goff trip’s  without being touched and fumbles; when they could have just ran it up the middle a couple of times and kicked the FG! 

Don’t ever go Full Falcon!

Edited by Boise Falcon Fan