Falcons Fan MVP

Anyone Think We Beat The Rams?

125 posts in this topic

Even though the Rams have no running game right now with their 2 top backs hurting or out they will have Sean McVay suit up and he will rush for 175 yards. Rams when 42-24

I kind of like the matchup for us seems like a winable game. Unless our Defense makes Goff look like the second coming of Kurt Warner :lol: 

I do get the feeling they will pull this one off, if not, then I truly hope it is Quinn's last game as a HC. No reason to wait until the bye week. 

ryantlanta likes this

I hope I am wrong, but I will say 35-31 Rams....but my upset score (if by a miracle it happens) would be 42-17 Falcons. 

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Don't get your hopes up too high. Go in expecting the worst

Yea I still have a little hope still watch the games start to finish no matter how frustrating it gets. At this point I’m just hoping maybe Matt Ryan can set a personal passing record or something to make the games worth watching.

i dont see offense being as good as they were the last few weeks. Titans, and Cardinals still got after Ryan. Whatever yall think about the Ram’s defense. They still have a great D Line. i think they hit Ryan ALOT. Our o line isn’t exactly the best and rams are pissed. You do the math 

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Do you guys expect the Rams to come into Atlanta and put a beat down on the Falcons? Or do you think the Falcons will pull off the upset? What do you predict the final score will be? I'm going to go ahead and pick the Falcons to win 37-34. Matt Ryan has never lost to the Rams and the Rams are a West coast team traveling to Atlanta. So hopefully we can use that to our advantage the next two games. 

thats not an advantage ....

Edited by caponine

Behind the negativity on this board, Atlanta is 3-0 in the most recent match-ups and 2-0 against Goff. Matt Ryan and the offense will have the advantage. We are playing at home, West Coast team playing early, a Rams team that is not that good and with OL issues and running issues. Goff is an overrated player and all you need is to rush him and put pressure on him even if you don’t get the sack.

The Falcons will up their game because they are playing the NFC Champs and the defense will be serviceable. 

38-27 Falcons...

HouseofEuphoria and AustFalcon like this

20 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

We're gonna win another game at some point. Might as well be this sunday.

do you think it would be better if we get on a hot streak and got to the wild card but get bounced out the playoffs keep the same staff and try again next year or just lose most of our games fire the staff and start over with a top 5 pick