wartownfalcon

Stanford-UCLA Announcer...

30 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Okay, very cool!’ 

Just pointing out even Thursday night college announcers making jokes at our expense

2 hours ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

Not sure Stanford homers should be taking shots at anyone. That program has been in decline for a few years now.

Who exactly is this Stanford homer you speak of?

Faithful Falcon likes this

5 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Hooper and Ryan are the only two worth a **** on the team right now.

Uh......ok. I disagree, but ok.

5 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Falcon homers shouldn't take shots at anyone either. In case you didn't notice, we suck. 

It was a Thursday night college commentator...there’s a reason he’s on Thursday nights instead of Saturdays

14 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

It was a Thursday night college commentator...there’s a reason he’s on Thursday nights instead of Saturdays

Because the game is being played on Thursday?

He will do Saturday games as well. Airplanes do exist.

25 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Because the game is being played on Thursday?

He will do Saturday games as well. Airplanes do exist.

Yeah bottom tier games

Sounds like something Pat McAfee would say and hes spot on. This is his first year in the booth and he does Thursdays because he has 10 other things he does every week (weekly radio show, Get Up, 2 podcasts, WWE). He is actually very knowledgeable and has a lot of insider knowledge. I recc giving his podcast a listen as well, tons of insight on the NFL (The Pat McAfee show 2.0) or his radio show on westwood one.

I mean if you want to nit-pick there are a few bright spots. But the team in general is a complete and utter disappointment. The fact that this should team(or at least the defense) should have been much better being completely healthy should be a running joke.

It sucks and makes for a long winter but there is life outside of football and there is always a Saints Playoff meltdown to look forward to

1 hour ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Hope y'all drafted Hoop like I did. He been pretty consistent.

got him in the 9th round. 

5 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

That commentator was Pat McAfee.  Great follow on Twitter, and a pretty good football personality.  See below.  

4 hours ago, DirtyBird2 said:

Sounds like something Pat McAfee would say and hes spot on. This is his first year in the booth and he does Thursdays because he has 10 other things he does every week (weekly radio show, Get Up, 2 podcasts, WWE). He is actually very knowledgeable and has a lot of insider knowledge. I recc giving his podcast a listen as well, tons of insight on the NFL (The Pat McAfee show 2.0) or his radio show on westwood one.

DirtyBird2 likes this