Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flyin' In DC

Injury Report

25 posts in this topic

G Knee FP (-)   (-)

Takkarist McKinley DE Groin FP (-)   (-)

Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB Groin LP LP   (-)

Keith Smith FB Knee LP FP   (-)

James Carpenter G Knee LP DNP   (-)

Adrian Clayborn DE Knee LP LP   (-)

Julio Jones WR Hip LP LP   (-)

Desmond Trufant CB Toe DNP DNP   (-)

Ricardo Allen S Knee LP LP

Edited by Flyin' In DC

Just now, Flyin' In DC said:

Not sure how the Baldy breakdown got in there and I can't seem to remove it either

I was wondering if this was supposed to be a clickbait threat or something lol. 

1 hour ago, vel said:

Tru not ready means more Sheffield. Works for me. Like his game. Hope they let Gono get some run at LG. Don't know what the deal is. 

No lie. We have learned that Wes is not the answer. 

35 minutes ago, high impact said:

Never noticed Trufant was not on the field. What does that say?

Tru hasnt been bad this year. He has had some really good games and some so so games. Having him and Sheffield out there might make a decent secondary.

18 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Tru hasnt been bad this year. He has had some really good games and some so so games. Having him and Sheffield out there might make a decent secondary.

You meant Tru hasn't been good this year. He played good vs Philly.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

You meant Tru hasn't been good this year. He played good vs Philly.

Agree to disagree. Not saying he is a top cb but he is waaay better than Oliver and isn't a huge weakness when he is playing. 

Just now, LouDog said:

Agree to disagree. Not saying he is a top cb but he is waaay better than Oliver and isn't a huge weakness when he is playing. 

I mean, dude gave up 3 TDs vs Houston's #2 Receiver. Saying he's way better than a first year starter isn't saying much. What really bothers me is how lost he looks.

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

I mean, dude gave up 3 TDs vs Houston's #2 Receiver. Saying he's way better than a first year starter isn't saying much. What really bothers me is how lost he looks.

Oliver gave up most of the yardage to Houston's #2 wr

7 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Oliver gave up most of the yardage to Houston's #2 wr

No sir. This is the same argument you guy brought about Alford. Trufant gave up most of those yards. Oliver may be the reason we're not 0-6.

3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

No sir. This is the same argument you guy brought about Alford. Trufant gave up most of those yards. Oliver may be the reason we're not 0-6.

Who is "my guy" that said that about Alford? I speak for myself on here. I dont have a little group of buddies that I agree with so don't bring other people's opinions into the conversation acting like it has a **** thing to do with me

Edited by LouDog

20 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Lol .. what the Fuvk ? Tru sucks . If Oliver is a 4 outta 10 Truu is a 5 . 

Faithful Falcon likes this

7 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Who is "my guy" that said that about Alford? I speak for myself on here. I dont have a little group of buddies that I agree with so don't bring other people's opinions into the conversation acting like it has a **** thing to do with me

D@mn bro, you ain't gotta get mad. The bottom line is, people are always trying blame others for Tru being garbage.

2 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

D@mn bro, you ain't gotta get mad. The bottom line is, people are always trying blame others for Tru being garbage.

Not getting mad. but I only have 2 posters on here that I would consider "my guy" and I know both of them didnt say it lol I think Tru is an average CB which is better than anything else we have. I would like to see how Miller looks though

Edited by LouDog

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Not getting mad. but I only have 2 posters on here that I would consider "my guy" and I know both of them didnt say it lol I think Tru is an average CB which is better than anything else we have. I would like to see how Miller looks though

I will say that Quinn's Scheme is making them all look bad. 

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I will say that Quinn's Scheme is making them all look bad. 

It is. Im not saying Tru is a probowler. But I would much rather have him and Sheffield out there than Oliver. 

octoslash likes this

Just now, LouDog said:

It is. Im not saying Tru is a probowler. But I would much rather have him and Sheffield out there than Oliver. 

Oliver is suffering under Quinn too. Just as Jalen Collins did in the Super Bowl. 

Just now, Faithful Falcon said:

Oliver is suffering under Quinn too. Just as Jalen Collins did in the Super Bowl. 

Oliver doesnt play to his strengths. With his size and his arm length he needs to be jamming recievers at the line. He doesn't turn fast and gets schooled when a WR has a free release which is every play

45 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Oliver doesnt play to his strengths. With his size and his arm length he needs to be jamming recievers at the line. He doesn't turn fast and gets schooled when a WR has a free release which is every play

Oliver is a second year player, and first year starter. He's only started in 6 games his entire career. He also benefits are a non existent pass rush. I can get past that. Trufant is getting beat the exact same way, and has been for the past few years.

Ergo Proxy, GeorgiaBoyz and JDaveG like this

1 hour ago, LouDog said:

Maybe so, but the only thing Trufant has jammed all year is his toe, so......

Ergo Proxy likes this

6 hours ago, vel said:

Tru not ready means more Sheffield. Works for me. Like his game. Hope they let Gono get some run at LG. Don't know what the deal is. 

He better finally be active...I have some nightmares over Wes and Garland being destroyed inside by AD all first half vs Rams in that playoff meeting. Give me Gono as a possible option if Wes or Brown can’t hold their marbles enough...

Sheffield over Tru is fine. Need to invest in that moving forward. Try to trade Tru...maybe Sanu if we lose again. Not sure if a team wants to take on Tru’s contract tho...