The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padded stats are when you get yards and stats when there's no chance of catching up. They keep catching up. It's actually much easier to have good stats with a run game.  The opposing defens

You guys and your obsession with Tua...yikes... To the OP, heck no.

How are the stats padded? Each game has had him bring the team back within one score before the defense falls down and lets the game get away. He isn't a rookie. He wouldn't have to learn a new system

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

How smart do you have to be to understand a 1-6 team is bad? :shrug: im gonna have to get me some of that ignorance yall been having 

Quit playing dumb, you know exactly what I mean.  You disappear when events happen that doesn't support your narrative and then poof you pop up the second something looks like it does and crow about it. You are a recency bias genius.

keep matt around until he is forty are you guys kidding me, I hear popeye laughing at you argh, argh,argh, well blow me down".i don't know how much more pain we have to go threw to prove that in todays nfl you need a QB that can get out of the way, one man breaks threw the line and he just crumbles, if his feet are not set he has nothing on his throws ( he is good at throwing to spots) but to many times receievers have to strectch there bodies to catch the ball,he killed 2 drives today b/c he could not hit the receivers, the era of the cemented foot QB is over 

33 minutes ago, TNFalcon1 said:

Quit playing dumb, you know exactly what I mean.  You disappear when events happen that doesn't support your narrative and then poof you pop up the second something looks like it does and crow about it. You are a recency bias genius.

Obviously you havnt read my post before today. But in no way can I entertain someone blindly screaming the Falcons are a good team without having anything to actually back that up. It wouldn't be difficult for any NFL head coach to find a way to defeat this team, they are just taking the easiest route atm which is our defense. Do you not understand other teams actually game plan to defeat the Falcons? 

9 minutes ago, shango said:

keep matt around until he is forty are you guys kidding me, I hear popeye laughing at you argh, argh,argh, well blow me down".i don't know how much more pain we have to go threw to prove that in todays nfl you need a QB that can get out of the way, one man breaks threw the line and he just crumbles, if his feet are not set he has nothing on his throws ( he is good at throwing to spots) but to many times receievers have to strectch there bodies to catch the ball,he killed 2 drives today b/c he could not hit the receivers, the era of the cemented foot QB is over 

Instead lets get a mobile QB that will get obliterated and have injury issues 

“Threw” is the past tense of the word “throw” Example:  “Matt Ryan threw many passes today.”

”Through” means to transition from one side or beginning of something to the other side. Example: “Unlike the Atlanta pass rush, every time Matt Ryan dropped back to pass, the Rams pass rush ran through our offensive line like a knife through butter.”

Just now, 4LoveoftheGame said:

No way I would trade Matt Ryan. But I see a team like the Vikings and think... if the Vikings had Ryan instead of Cousins (even though Cousins has had 3 good weeks, he will eventually go back and play like Cousins) they would really be a front runner.

Put Ryan on the bears he will win a championship.

4 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

He will win a championship outside of Atl.  We don’t deserve him, we are just wasting his years here, he deserves much better than this dumb cursed joke franchise.  Trade him for future picks before it’s too late.

He got paid didn't he? He has already had 2 excellent opportunities to win a ring. 

3 minutes ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

No way I would trade Matt Ryan. But I see a team like the Vikings and think... if the Vikings had Ryan instead of Cousins (even though Cousins has had 3 good weeks, he will eventually go back and play like Cousins) they would really be a front runner.

If you want a ring you go to the Patriots.