The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

robertap

3 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I really hate to hear Ryan is injured!  But the kind of beating he took today, I'm not at all surprised.

I don't think people fully appreciate just how much of a pounding Matt Ryan has taken as a Falcon. The fact that he's played at a Hall of Fame level in the process is kind of hard to comprehend. 

8 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Since you threw in “....all Ryan apologists had (wrong tense btw) had never watched a game of football much less played in a game.” I’m calling you out: what level of football have you ever played in? Madden doesn’t count.

i played FS on high school level and in pee wee and midget before that.

I guarantee @Vandy, @Knight of God and @TheFatboi @youngbloodz and @vel all played at significant levels of football.

What level and position and did you start at all in football?

He washed some jock straps. With his tongue.

8 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Since you threw in “....all Ryan apologists had (wrong tense btw) had never watched a game of football much less played in a game.” I’m calling you out: what level of football have you ever played in? Madden doesn’t count.

i played FS on high school level and in pee wee and midget before that.

I guarantee @Vandy, @Knight of God and @TheFatboi @youngbloodz and @vel all played at significant levels of football.

What level and position and did you start at all in football?

I've played rec before QB, WR, and DE. Never played for a school as I was busy playing soccer which I was **** good at. QB is not exactly brain surgery as @Knight of God can attest. If you dont have a QB that can keep the defense honest and cannot drive the ball in there as well as hit his wr in stride the defense will sit all day long on the shorter routes and shut down the run game. This is why Matt Ryan is good but he is overrated like Alex Smith, And Chad Pennington. IMO if we have the top pick we would be better served with Tua. Those 2 throws for example to Julio where he burnt Ramsey to a crisp, had we had a strong armed QB like Stafford or Rodgers he would finish today's game with 2 Tds. 

21 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

I've played rec before QB, WR, and DE. Never played for a school as I was busy playing soccer which I was **** good at. QB is not exactly brain surgery as @Knight of God can attest. If you dont have a QB that can keep the defense honest and cannot drive the ball in there as well as hit his wr in stride the defense will sit all day long on the shorter routes and shut down the run game. This is why Matt Ryan is good but he is overrated like Alex Smith, And Chad Pennington. IMO if we have the top pick we would be better served with Tua. Those 2 throws for example to Julio where he burnt Ramsey to a crisp, had we had a strong armed QB like Stafford or Rodgers he would finish today's game with 2 Tds. 

****.that part is true.and i love matt but this team isnt good enough to protect him for 3-4 seconds or hold on to a lead for him.