The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

2 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

He got his money.  If he cared about winning, he would have taken less.

Ridiculous assertion.

His cap hit is perfectly in line with the going rate of a franchise quarterback. His cap numbers go up when the salary cap numbers also go up. Tom Brady married a multi-millionaire supermodel who make more than he ever could, so Tom has the luxury of taking less.

Does Russell Wilson not care about winning?

Does Ben Roethlisberger not care about winning?

Does Aaron Rodgers not care about winning?

Stop saying stupid things borne of ignorance.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padded stats are when you get yards and stats when there's no chance of catching up. They keep catching up. It's actually much easier to have good stats with a run game.  The opposing defens

You guys and your obsession with Tua...yikes... To the OP, heck no.

How are the stats padded? Each game has had him bring the team back within one score before the defense falls down and lets the game get away. He isn't a rookie. He wouldn't have to learn a new system

He shouldn’t have to request it! The New Coach/GM should just Do it! Nobody that was a part of 28-3 remains! Burn it all down!!!!! Then pour gasoline on the flames, then drop a Napalm bomb on the franchise! Then rebuild from a clean foundation after you clear away the smoking, charred debris! And scatter the ashes to the wind!!

The year is gone. It's time to maximize the trade deadline. Take whatever cap hits you got to take with a rebuild next year and a young hard playing team like Miami is doing. If the guy can get us a few high picks and he has a serious chance while in his prime somewhere else it is the proper thing to do. Ryan isn't the problem but the situation is really bad over the past 2 years. It's time to salary dump and rebuild the hard way reseting our cap.

41 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

Ha ha have you really sunken so low? 

I really dont take any of the Ryan cheerleaders seriously.. You do know and understand the rest of the league and all fanbases think Ryan sucks right? You and a handful of people are the only ones that continues to defend him.. So is it 10 people are on to something, or yall just dont understand what the rest of the world sees? Maybe yall are just special? 

6 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

So what about all pro rb's tight ends and the best wr core in the nfl? I mean the excuses are funny

I dunno, Matt Ryan got sacked 5 times today. Devonta has like 20 yards rushing. Seems like the old adage about winning in the trenches is true. If this was an issue this week only, then okay, but our oline has been awful more often than not over the last decade. Meanwhile, on the other side of the ball...zero sacks on Goff. 

Matt Ryan isn't the biggest issue though. Obviously, that is the defense who is helping Jared Goff look like an mvp. Same as they did for Kyler Murray. Same as they did for Marcus Mariota. Need I go on? 

13 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I really dont take any of the Ryan cheerleaders seriously.. You do know and understand the rest of the league and all fanbases think Ryan sucks right? You and a handful of people are the only ones that continues to defend him.. So is it 10 people are on to something, or yall just dont understand what the rest of the world sees? Maybe yall are just special? 

You assume that I’m a Ryan homer. Second, you’re so full of **** it’s become not even funny. Ryan has only thrown for over 48k yds and over 300 TDs in his career. Only a handful of QBs, even on a pass happy league have accomplished that. His accomplishments speak for themselves.

So internet tough guy and self-appointed football guru, what’s your football background? 

What type of offensive scheme do the Patriots run? What original offensive scheme does Koetter’s offensive scheme trace its roots back to?

Show me some of your immense football knowledge, oh great one.