Jump to content

The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padded stats are when you get yards and stats when there's no chance of catching up. They keep catching up. It's actually much easier to have good stats with a run game.  The opposing defens

You guys and your obsession with Tua...yikes... To the OP, heck no.

How are the stats padded? Each game has had him bring the team back within one score before the defense falls down and lets the game get away. He isn't a rookie. He wouldn't have to learn a new system

5 minutes ago, Vandy said:

And You’re talking out of your *** with this bunch of crapola. 

falcons are top 10 NFL in offense, bottom 5 in defense. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist Slummy to figure out what needs to be fixed.  

You can't rebuild a defense in the situation we're in, and we cant fix the issues in this season or the next. I know you see it too, and it's difficult to swallow 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I like Ryan, i have 5 of his jerseys including the elite jersey.. The situation Ryan has allowed TD and Quinn to put this team in is what i dont like. If Ryan is as smart of a professional and carries any weight what so ever on team decisions we would have built a strong defense and he "should" be able to be successful without half the offensive weapons he now has.. But its all kinda blown up at this point. Its just a very unbalanced team and its not going to be easy to fix in a couple of seasons 

Again, zero sense. You are blaming Ryan for Blank, TD, and Quinn’s faults. Ryan’s job is to play quarterback. He does that well. A strong defense is 100% up to the front office. You saying that Ryan has “allowed” the situation to be created is where you’re wrong. Ryan is the QB. He’s an employee of the franchise. What you are blaming Ryan for should actually be on Blank. 

Ryan does his job well. Quinn doesn’t. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Again, zero sense. You are blaming Ryan for Blank, TD, and Quinn’s faults. Ryan’s job is to play quarterback. He does that well. A strong defense is 100% up to the front office. You saying that Ryan has “allowed” the situation to be created is where you’re wrong. Ryan is the QB. He’s an employee of the franchise. What you are blaming Ryan for should actually be on Blank. 

Ryan does his job well. Quinn doesn’t. 

That guys been trolling for a while on this, pretending to know something but it's really just bias/agenda. That said, I enjoy seeing other smack him down, too. I gave him objectively accurate data on Falcons cap this year. He said all sources were wrong and claimed Falcons spent $30M+ than all other teams on offense in the entire league.

Factually, the Saints and Packers are spending more than Atlanta on offense and less on defense. I don't see them having trouble fielding a D.

And, as of entering this week something like 8 or 9 of the 13 or 14 teams with a winning record in the NFL have spent roughly the same OR less than Atlanta on Defense this year.

Dude blames Ryan for that.

Imagine thinking 1 guy on defense would change how poorly coached or selected the rest of the roster is.

Draft and coach well. Blame game on Ryan while ignoring the facts about the league and spending more on offense in general is just dumb. I decided to stop investing in any interaction with him.

Carry on...

:tiphat::munch:

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

The team being predictable and one dimensional and he still destroys defenses.

Weak take, bro.

Didn't you see the game film showing teams just play prevent and let Ryan get garbage stats? :tiphat:

Imagine not seeing the Falcons tie the game late vs ARI (should have twice after D blew it again)

...come within 1 score TWICE vs the Texans.

...taking A MERE 6 POSSESSIONS vs the Colts to come within a FG.

Only Titans D shut down our O and MIN was a bad game all around; including Ryan's worst of the season.

All despite changing OCs again, having bad OL play early due to injuries to the REMADE line, no run game most of the time, and playing catchup/shootout mode staying predictable and STILL scoring.

Meanwhile, must think DQ is the best coach ever. Get rid of Matt and trade for Mack to the Bears! We'd have more than 1 win!! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Again, zero sense. You are blaming Ryan for Blank, TD, and Quinn’s faults. Ryan’s job is to play quarterback. He does that well. A strong defense is 100% up to the front office. You saying that Ryan has “allowed” the situation to be created is where you’re wrong. Ryan is the QB. He’s an employee of the franchise. What you are blaming Ryan for should actually be on Blank. 

Ryan does his job well. Quinn doesn’t. 

Ill go with you on that to an extent, but i cant help but wonder.. Did Ryan tell Td and Quinn we can win with a high powered offense in spite of a lack luster defense.. I assume Ryan has a good bit of pull in this organization. If Ryan told Td and Quinn both he dosnt believe the team is balanced and they still went in this direction imo its much more of a reason they should be fired. I couldn't name you one qb in history that could win with the team that we field now. We need to spend alot more on defense and still give Ryan adequate receivers and backs that he can work with to win games. Ultimately when Ridley had to be resigned i dont see anyway we can keep both him and Julio, and i actually like both.. With Ridley at that time having the higher ceiling imo. I believe we have enough talent at oline now to protect Ryan, why we cant do a better job blocking and opening running lanes has to come back to coaching as well. Basically, we need to rebuild the defense and expect Ryan to do more with less weapons, and i think he can.. But this circus of hood ornaments we have on offense needs to go and get a coach with a backbone that understands how important a dominant defense is in the NFL 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

That guys been trolling for a while on this, pretending to know something but it's really just bias/agenda. That said, I enjoy seeing other smack him down, too. I gave him objectively accurate data on Falcons cap this year. He said all sources were wrong and claimed Falcons spent $30M+ than all other teams on offense in the entire league.

Factually, the Saints and Packers are spending more than Atlanta on offense and less on defense. I don't see them having trouble fielding a D.

And, as of entering this week something like 8 or 9 of the 13 or 14 teams with a winning record in the NFL have spent roughly the same OR less than Atlanta on Defense this year.

Dude blames Ryan for that.

Imagine thinking 1 guy on defense would change how poorly coached or selected the rest of the roster is.

Draft and coach well. Blame game on Ryan while ignoring the facts about the league and spending more on offense in general is just dumb. I decided to stop investing in any interaction with him.

Carry on...

:tiphat::munch:

Its not trolling anything, just sad you can't understand basic concepts on how to build a NFL team.. One day you'll actually get it

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ill go with you on that to an extent, but i cant help but wonder.. Did Ryan tell Td and Quinn we can win with a high powered offense in spite of a lack luster defense.. I assume Ryan has a good bit of pull in this organization. If Ryan told Td and Quinn both he dosnt believe the team is balanced and they still went in this direction imo its much more of a reason they should be fired. I couldn't name you one qb in history that could win with the team that we field now. We need to spend alot more on defense and still give Ryan adequate receivers and backs that he can work with to win games. Ultimately when Ridley had to be resigned i dont see anyway we can keep both him and Julio, and i actually like both.. With Ridley at that time having the higher ceiling imo. I believe we have enough talent at oline now to protect Ryan, why we cant do a better job blocking and opening running lanes has to come back to coaching as well. Basically, we need to rebuild the defense and expect Ryan to do more with less weapons, and i think he can.. But this circus of hood ornaments we have on offense needs to go and get a coach with a backbone that understands how important a dominant defense is in the NFL 

1. When Ridley has to be resigned, Julio will be 34 years old. You have no idea what type of player Julio will be at that age

2. You can “wonder” all you want but you don’t have proof that Ryan ever spoke with anyone in upper management about what the team needs. That logic is insane dude. Thats like saying “I wonder if my wife cheated on me....I better divorce her.” Who the hell thinks like that?

3. The only thing we KNOW, is that Ryan’s job is to play QB for the falcons, NOT run the franchise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

That guys been trolling for a while on this, pretending to know something but it's really just bias/agenda. That said, I enjoy seeing other smack him down, too. I gave him objectively accurate data on Falcons cap this year. He said all sources were wrong and claimed Falcons spent $30M+ than all other teams on offense in the entire league.

Factually, the Saints and Packers are spending more than Atlanta on offense and less on defense. I don't see them having trouble fielding a D.

And, as of entering this week something like 8 or 9 of the 13 or 14 teams with a winning record in the NFL have spent roughly the same OR less than Atlanta on Defense this year.

Dude blames Ryan for that.

Imagine thinking 1 guy on defense would change how poorly coached or selected the rest of the roster is.

Draft and coach well. Blame game on Ryan while ignoring the facts about the league and spending more on offense in general is just dumb. I decided to stop investing in any interaction with him.

Carry on...

:tiphat::munch:

I don’t think he’s trolling. I think he’s literally incapable of providing a good explanation of what he really means 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I don’t think he’s trolling. I think he’s literally incapable of providing a good explanation of what he really means 

Is it trolling to be called on incorrect claims, be shown evidence, continue to stick to claims without evidence to prove their claims instead, and keep thinking cap spending is Falcons problem with Defense and blames Ryan?

Yeah, he's a simpleton or a bad troll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Is it trolling to be called on incorrect claims, be shown evidence, continue to stick to claims without evidence to prove their claims instead, and keep thinking cap spending is Falcons problem with Defense and blames Ryan?

Yeah, he's a simpleton or a bad troll.

Nah, it’s called being stubborn. Plenty of guys on this board like that. 2012 is like that. He ain’t a troll. But he’s stubborn as hell 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Is it trolling to be called on incorrect claims, be shown evidence, continue to stick to claims without evidence to prove their claims instead, and keep thinking cap spending is Falcons problem with Defense and blames Ryan?

Yeah, he's a simpleton or a bad troll.

Idk how you sit here everyday so happy to praise Ryan and perhaps its not dawn on you we are 1-5..do you have no pride at all to win? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 10:45 PM, Ergo Proxy said:

Is it trolling to be called on incorrect claims, be shown evidence, continue to stick to claims without evidence to prove their claims instead, and keep thinking cap spending is Falcons problem with Defense and blames Ryan?

Yeah, he's a simpleton or a bad troll.

He must be a liberal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 11:06 PM, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

1-5 says alot, no way we should be such a horrible team

How do you not realize that 1) that isn't because of Matt Ryan not playing to win and 2) Matt Ryan is the biggest reason we aren't 0-6.

I mean your premise has been destroyed and any rational person would concede at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I asked you about Tua and a possible future in the NFL. You brought up his durability. Well, Tua got injured tonight and will be out 1 to 2 weeks. I was joking with ya when I said you jinxed him (because he had been fine up to this point).

Oh yeah, but every year man. You know 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...