robertap

The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

1,105 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Another example of Matt actually trying!!!

but brisset, lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson outplayed ryan when they matched up and don't look now but e get to see Russell this weekend

shadenoshade likes this

On 10/7/2019 at 7:54 AM, NYCFalc said:

If Matt is so good why does he need amazing coaches, defense, offensive line and weapons? If he was so good he would elevate all those positions except defense.

Nobody thought he had a stacked roster in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015 & 2016.  Maybe he is elevating players more than we realize.

Players like HD & Jenkins thrived under Ryan and washed out after him.  TG thrived, Hooper turned into a PB player while young players such as Ridley & Gabriel have made their mark.  Sanu wasn’t considered a premier #2 receiver until playing with Ryan....the list goes on.

Ryan is diminished because he has Julio.  But that relationship is more even than most realize.  They make each other better.  Just imagine how much better they would be if Julio was like Hooper during the off-season.  But I digress...Julio’s greatness isn’t in question.  Just feel he & Ryan could be an even greater duo

Schwarzwald likes this

8 hours ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Nobody thought he had a stacked roster in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015 & 2016.  Maybe he is elevating players more than we realize.

Players like HD & Jenkins thrived under Ryan and washed out after him.  TG thrived, Hooper turned into a PB player while young players such as Ridley & Gabriel have made their mark.  Sanu wasn’t considered a premier #2 receiver until playing with Ryan....the list goes on.

Ryan is diminished because he has Julio.  But that relationship is more even than most realize.  They make each other better.  Just imagine how much better they would be if Julio was like Hooper during the off-season.  But I digress...Julio’s greatness isn’t in question.  Just feel he & Ryan could be an even greater duo

Tony Gonzales was a bad example, he made Ryan thrive not the other way around. He was a first ballot HoFer, Ryan or not.

Chaz and shadenoshade like this

11 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

what is it next year?

$33M I think.

Falcons could do the same thing though the rest of the window with Ryan. Convert money and push cap hit down road.

We really just need help getting past 2020 as 2021 doesn’t have anyone from 2017 Draft to worry about keeping to a mega deal.

http://www.riseupreader.com/atlanta-falcons/examining-the-falcons-future-following-the-grady-jarrett-deion-jones-and-julio-jones-contract-extensions/

18 hours ago, shango said:

well thanks for grading my English paper, still like his whole career he has had chances and he did not capatalise after those 2 series the rams just decided to pin there ears back and rush a stationary target.it speaks volume when a team reast it starters b/c they don't even consider you a challenge, it was as if they were scrimmaging a scout team.

"their"

Geneaut likes this

2 hours ago, shadenoshade said:

Mannn I'm so frustrated with Matt I had to make a video about smh lol 

Hope you got thick skin for those Matt Ryan comments. They bout to come for your neck 

shadenoshade and Chaz like this

2 hours ago, shadenoshade said:

Lol if they hadn’t spent all those draft picks on defense, they wouldn’t need to spend money on offense. It’s that simple. Oh and DQ spent big money on Defense this year.

shadenoshade likes this

11 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Hope you got thick skin for those Matt Ryan comments. They bout to come for your neck 

Everyone has an opinion-including me lol

ya_boi_j likes this

17 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It’s just weird some ones first post is on the least of the problem on this team. 

ssj5gal, Vandy and ya_boi_j like this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

It’s just weird some ones first post is on the least of the problem on this team. 

I think I know why but I won’t say lol

falcons007 likes this

15 hours ago, shadenoshade said:

Not cute!  Matt has had 3 soon to be 4 different coaching staffs and still has been as consistent as he could. He has never had a consistent offensive line or defense for most of his career. With all that he has only missed 2 games in his career and has been one of the most successful QBs in the league with incompetent coaching.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:14 PM, shadenoshade said:

This was brilliant Shady. Just an awesome piece of ‘work’. You should do this full-time, you have a real gift for this. All that’s missing is your MV7 shirt.

OMG. :ninja:

falcons007 and shadenoshade like this