robertap

The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

1,105 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Shut him down for the season but I doubt he will sit out  if healthy.

for what next year? he is done please can we plan the after ryan years now

D.B.N. and ⚡Slumerican⚡ like this

30 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Matt should be pissed!!!

uhhh they addressed the o line this year, wtf is he talking about ?? They are two rookies and one is injured.

2 hours ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Good. I thought I was the only one that had no clue

Person deleted the tweet. It was a media person calling Ryan "Matt Smith" and saying he was limping down the tunnel. Just insult to literal injury.

Schwarzwald and JDaveG like this

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

uhhh they addressed the o line this year, wtf is he talking about ?? They are two rookies and one is injured.

agree

D.B.N. likes this

Seattle will probably be mad, he probably doesn't need to play against them. Probably should take an extra week after the bye too, that Saint's D will be out for blood

11 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Person deleted the tweet. It was a media person calling Ryan "Matt Smith" and saying he was limping down the tunnel. Just insult to literal injury.

Ohhhhhhhhhh dang

1 hour ago, TNFalcon1 said:

You are a product of recency bias and ignorance.

How smart do you have to be to understand a 1-6 team is bad? :shrug: im gonna have to get me some of that ignorance yall been having 

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

How smart do you have to be to understand a 1-6 team is bad? :shrug: im gonna have to get me some of that ignorance yall been having 

Quit playing dumb, you know exactly what I mean.  You disappear when events happen that doesn't support your narrative and then poof you pop up the second something looks like it does and crow about it. You are a recency bias genius.

keep matt around until he is forty are you guys kidding me, I hear popeye laughing at you argh, argh,argh, well blow me down".i don't know how much more pain we have to go threw to prove that in todays nfl you need a QB that can get out of the way, one man breaks threw the line and he just crumbles, if his feet are not set he has nothing on his throws ( he is good at throwing to spots) but to many times receievers have to strectch there bodies to catch the ball,he killed 2 drives today b/c he could not hit the receivers, the era of the cemented foot QB is over 

33 minutes ago, TNFalcon1 said:

Quit playing dumb, you know exactly what I mean.  You disappear when events happen that doesn't support your narrative and then poof you pop up the second something looks like it does and crow about it. You are a recency bias genius.

Obviously you havnt read my post before today. But in no way can I entertain someone blindly screaming the Falcons are a good team without having anything to actually back that up. It wouldn't be difficult for any NFL head coach to find a way to defeat this team, they are just taking the easiest route atm which is our defense. Do you not understand other teams actually game plan to defeat the Falcons? 

9 minutes ago, shango said:

keep matt around until he is forty are you guys kidding me, I hear popeye laughing at you argh, argh,argh, well blow me down".i don't know how much more pain we have to go threw to prove that in todays nfl you need a QB that can get out of the way, one man breaks threw the line and he just crumbles, if his feet are not set he has nothing on his throws ( he is good at throwing to spots) but to many times receievers have to strectch there bodies to catch the ball,he killed 2 drives today b/c he could not hit the receivers, the era of the cemented foot QB is over 

Instead lets get a mobile QB that will get obliterated and have injury issues 

Schwarzwald likes this

“Threw” is the past tense of the word “throw” Example:  “Matt Ryan threw many passes today.”

”Through” means to transition from one side or beginning of something to the other side. Example: “Unlike the Atlanta pass rush, every time Matt Ryan dropped back to pass, the Rams pass rush ran through our offensive line like a knife through butter.”

He will win a championship outside of Atl.  We don’t deserve him, we are just wasting his years here, he deserves much better than this dumb cursed joke franchise.  Trade him for future picks before it’s too late.

mjqvi and shango like this

No way I would trade Matt Ryan. But I see a team like the Vikings and think... if the Vikings had Ryan instead of Cousins (even though Cousins has had 3 good weeks, he will eventually go back and play like Cousins) they would really be a front runner.

Falcon fan 4 ever likes this

Just now, 4LoveoftheGame said:

No way I would trade Matt Ryan. But I see a team like the Vikings and think... if the Vikings had Ryan instead of Cousins (even though Cousins has had 3 good weeks, he will eventually go back and play like Cousins) they would really be a front runner.

Put Ryan on the bears he will win a championship.

3 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

He will win a championship outside of Atl.  We don’t deserve him, we are just wasting his years here, he deserves much better than this dumb cursed joke franchise.  Trade him for future picks before it’s too late.

No he won’t, happy feet will never win a SB. 

4 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

He got paid didn't he? He has already had 2 excellent opportunities to win a ring. 

Just now, BirdGangATL said:

You want Vick back?

Oh no!!! Don’t get me wrong!! He’s the best we have Ever had!!!

but he’s not The answer, he’s part of the complacent problem 

shango likes this