robertap

The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

1,105 posts in this topic

Just now, Top Draft Pick said:

Anyone with eyes can see Ryan is not that good. 

You...probably aren't going to get work in an NFL personnel department.

1 minute ago, jidady said:

It wouldn't shock me. Without Ryan, we're on Miami and Cincy's level. 

With Matt Ryan we’re on their level . We’re 1-6 their 0-7 . We’d be 0-7 if not for Oliver . Matt is a scrub .

Osiruz and D.B.N. like this

3 minutes ago, jidady said:

We could always have Byron Leftwich come back and throw more balls into the third row behind the end zone.

I got clowned in school for weeks about that 

Edited by Nino11

Just now, jidady said:

You...probably aren't going to get work in an NFL personnel department.

You probably are in a drug induced trance. 

Nothing to celebrate, I hope it is rather minor... but just enough to keep him out for the rest of the year.

Though the new coach (and GM) might do what the Giants did, draft a QB, let Ryan play in 2020 and then trade him.

D.B.N. likes this

1 minute ago, Top Draft Pick said:

You probably are in a drug induced trance. 

You're as right about this as you were about Matt Ryan and Chad Pennington!

Tua, Eason, Hurts, etc. We need one of those guys. Get Tua in the top 3 or get Hurts in the late 1st and draft Chase Young in the top 3. 

D.B.N. likes this

Just now, jidady said:

You're as right about this as you were about Matt Ryan and Chad Pennington!

Thanks for being honest about your recent and current trips. 

I really hate to hear Ryan is injured!  But the kind of beating he took today, I'm not at all surprised.  When we got down by 27 points, and the way the game was going, it should have been "Shaub Time"!!!  Prayers for Matt Ryan to get well soon ---

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

Please!!! Get him away from these spoiled, shotty fans. He and Julio both deserve better.

No, they don't.

28 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

Then you trade him ina hurry for a  high 1st and 2 seconds. 

Or trade him for a new sack of balls.

3 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I really hate to hear Ryan is injured!  But the kind of beating he took today, I'm not at all surprised.

I don't think people fully appreciate just how much of a pounding Matt Ryan has taken as a Falcon. The fact that he's played at a Hall of Fame level in the process is kind of hard to comprehend. 

Mr.Blank likes this

8 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Since you threw in “....all Ryan apologists had (wrong tense btw) had never watched a game of football much less played in a game.” I’m calling you out: what level of football have you ever played in? Madden doesn’t count.

i played FS on high school level and in pee wee and midget before that.

I guarantee @Vandy, @Knight of God and @TheFatboi @youngbloodz and @vel all played at significant levels of football.

What level and position and did you start at all in football?

He washed some jock straps. With his tongue.

MSalmon and Osiruz like this

8 hours ago, MSalmon said:

Since you threw in “....all Ryan apologists had (wrong tense btw) had never watched a game of football much less played in a game.” I’m calling you out: what level of football have you ever played in? Madden doesn’t count.

i played FS on high school level and in pee wee and midget before that.

I guarantee @Vandy, @Knight of God and @TheFatboi @youngbloodz and @vel all played at significant levels of football.

What level and position and did you start at all in football?

I've played rec before QB, WR, and DE. Never played for a school as I was busy playing soccer which I was **** good at. QB is not exactly brain surgery as @Knight of God can attest. If you dont have a QB that can keep the defense honest and cannot drive the ball in there as well as hit his wr in stride the defense will sit all day long on the shorter routes and shut down the run game. This is why Matt Ryan is good but he is overrated like Alex Smith, And Chad Pennington. IMO if we have the top pick we would be better served with Tua. Those 2 throws for example to Julio where he burnt Ramsey to a crisp, had we had a strong armed QB like Stafford or Rodgers he would finish today's game with 2 Tds. 

Top Draft Pick and MSalmon like this

21 minutes ago, Embrace the suck said:

I've played rec before QB, WR, and DE. Never played for a school as I was busy playing soccer which I was **** good at. QB is not exactly brain surgery as @Knight of God can attest. If you dont have a QB that can keep the defense honest and cannot drive the ball in there as well as hit his wr in stride the defense will sit all day long on the shorter routes and shut down the run game. This is why Matt Ryan is good but he is overrated like Alex Smith, And Chad Pennington. IMO if we have the top pick we would be better served with Tua. Those 2 throws for example to Julio where he burnt Ramsey to a crisp, had we had a strong armed QB like Stafford or Rodgers he would finish today's game with 2 Tds. 

****.that part is true.and i love matt but this team isnt good enough to protect him for 3-4 seconds or hold on to a lead for him.

Osiruz and MSalmon like this

1 hour ago, Dunn-Vick-Duckett said:

I don't think anyone takes you seriously anymore either bud.

Put all the fandom egos aside, you and i both know im right.. Just too many homers cant swallow thier pride and admit this is a bad team

Top Draft Pick and Osiruz like this