robertap

The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

1,105 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So that would include the plays when you initially beat the guy and either miss OR get redirected, got it!

A much much better stat is Hits on the QB As it leads directly to sacks and bad passes as it is a more cumulative affect on the Passer.

Agree to disagree. Our guys beat their guys more than 27 other teams. Lawrence Taylor wouldn't get sacks with our secondary

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Agree to disagree. Our guys beat their guys more than 27 other teams. Lawrence Taylor wouldn't get sacks with our secondary

I agree that we will disagree on this one. Because I don’t think Deion could shut anyone down with this “pass win”(can’t call it a pass rush).

But I will throw you this bone, our secondary is not the best and has a lot of room for growth/improvement. 

16 hours ago, Jesus said:

How are the stats padded? Each game has had him bring the team back within one score before the defense falls down and lets the game get away. He isn't a rookie. He wouldn't have to learn a new system. NFL offenses aren't that different. 

Hmmmm

.. 28-0,55-32,24-10, one score????? You suck at math.

10 hours ago, Vandy said:

Nor can you clowns. At least Ryan’s proven himself.  You Tua lovers are the hilarious ones. 

I'm not a "tua lover" lmao. Who I really want is Fields or Lawrence. 

Edited by D.B.N.

3 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

The team being predictable and one dimensional and he still destroys defenses.

Weak take, bro.

He "destroys" defenses LMFAO. Ryan doesn't strike fear into any opposing defenses. Quit fooling yourself

All the homers on this board  -

THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER RYAN!! RYAN IS THE END-ALL-BE-ALL FOR THIS FRANCHISE!!!! I WOULD NEVER TRADE RYAN UNLESS A TEAM GIVES US 5 FIRST ROUNDERS!!!!! YEAH!!! RYAN ROCKS!!!! MATTVP!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

its all good. the double standard around this forum is very apparent. 

If it’s good enough for Politics it’s dog on good enough for here! :rolleyes:

D.B.N. likes this

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

If it’s good enough for Politics it’s dog on good enough for here! :rolleyes:

SHO NUFF

Just now, wnyfalconfan said:

So it's everyone else's fault that your opinion is terrible? 

Its just funny to me how there's a group of posters who seem Favorited and can say whatever they want. Anyone else says anything outside of their perspective, we get drug thru the dirt. It's cool tho! It's actually hilarious to me. 

4 minutes ago, wnyfalconfan said:

So it's everyone else's fault that your opinion is terrible? 

Not that I am taking sides, as I have no idea what either one of you have said since I have not read up, but this in its own Vacuum was funny a$$ $hit! :lol:

wnyfalconfan likes this

6 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Not that I am taking sides, as I have no idea what either one of you have said since I have not read up, but this in its own Vacuum was funny a$$ $hit! :lol:

Glad you got a good laugh out of it - pathetic.

When we draft Ryan's replacement down the line, are you all gonna sit around and cry about Ryan? my god, a terrible opinion about drafting ryan's replacement? You would have thought I did something way worse the way folks react around here when mentioning replacing ryan. SMFH. 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Glad you got a good laugh out of it - pathetic.

When we draft Ryan's replacement down the line, are you all gonna sit around and cry about Ryan? my god, a terrible opinion about drafting ryan's replacement? You would have thought I did something way worse the way folks react around here when mentioning replacing ryan. SMFH. 

Like I said, I had NO CLUE what was discussed previously and was ONLY skimming through and it got a laugh.

No more, no less, no hidden agenda. 

Wasn’t meant to cause ANY Butthurt either way. So not sure why it did. 

my condolences, however.

wnyfalconfan likes this

18 hours ago, Jesus said:

Why would Ryan have to learn a new system? He's doing great in whatever system this is. Are they going to ask him to run the triple option?

Also I can count on no fingers all the QBs from Alabama not named Joe Namath who were good in the NFL.

Makes sense let's trade a future HOFer still playing at a high level for a few future picks that may or may not work out.

Short memories folks, does anyone Remember those picks or SBs Cleveland won with our 5 picks in the Julio trade?

Right, that didn't happen, as a matter of fact, none of those players ever made a pro bowl and none are in the league now.

Jesus likes this

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Like I said, I had NO CLUE what was discussed previously and was ONLY skimming through and it got a laugh.

No more, no less, no hidden agenda. 

Wasn’t meant to cause ANY Butthurt either way. So not sure why it did. 

my condolences, however.

you're condolences don't mean **** to me. so take those condolences and, well.. you know. 

2 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

you're condolences don't mean **** to me. so take those condolences and, well.. you know. 

Once again, my condolences for your butthurt. 

17 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

I should have used the word "skewed"... Ryan's stats are skewed. All he does is pass since they cannot run the ball much and we are always playing from behind. That's where all these yards are coming from! 

How many other QBs can have the stats Matt Ryan does with skewed stats? He’s top 5 in almost every category.. in the NFL. I would hate for him to be traded, but I hope it does so that reality hits everybody that there aren’t many at all like Matt Ryan in the NFL right now, and to think that drafting a new one will put us in a better position than Ryan ever has.. y’all are trippin with this fairytale that Matt Ryan is remotely a problem at all

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

all.  please cut the negative banter out or this thread will be locked.  thanks

Make one Matt Ryan thread and pin it on the top.. that should make this place better.

VTCrunkler likes this

First, he’s a problem because of the early turnovers, then he’s a problem because he’s not winning the games himself, now he’s the problem because he’s cleaned up the turnovers but his stats are “skewed” or “padded.” All this talk about players not doing their job and y’all are wanting one of the only players doing their job shipped out? Common man

shockerfalcon likes this

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

would it tho...really..  haha.  

It may if the Falcons defense start beating opposing teams and posters don’t have to beat each other. 

On a serious note, it did help in the past few years ago.

VTCrunkler likes this