robertap

The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

1,105 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, $traightCashHomie said:

They don't need to change every few years. They are competent qbs without a list of limitations as long as ryan's.

LOL!

Imagine lying and believing Ryan wasn’t the biggest resume supporting 3 OCs of his getting their first HC gig.

Bad Troll. Stay down!

Geneaut likes this

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

LOL!

Imagine lying and believing Ryan wasn’t the biggest resume supporting 3 OCs of his getting their first HC gig.

Bad Troll. Stay down!

Who is lying? Rodgers and Brees don't have Ryan's limitations. They don't struggle to read defenses, they don't need multiple 1st round receivers to succeed. They don't have excuse where other qbs have rings.

17 minutes ago, $traightCashHomie said:

Who was making more money than him when he signed those contracts? Nobody.

His 2008 contract wasn’t the most. 

His 2013 wasn’t the most. 

Schwarzwald and Drew4719 like this

23 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Why did Brees’ Saints go 7-9 for 4 out of 5 years?

:tiphat:

What you should be asking is how he got a ring with 20th ranked defense when ryan couldn't even get a win against nick foles with a top ten defense that held them to 15 points.

14 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

How come Rodgers has the same number of losing seasons as Ryan in the same number of years as a starter?

Why do the Saints and Packers pay more on offense than the Falcons ?

Troll harder...might just get yourself banned again for blatantly trolling.

Because Rodgers isn't god. Where did I ever claim Rodgers never had losing seasons? LOL

This is the first year that either of those teams have paid more on offense than we do and they're both better than us for it.

Edited by $traightCashHomie

2 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

His 2008 contract wasn’t the most. 

His 2013 wasn’t the most. 

Whose contracts were bigger those years on the date he signed his?

2 minutes ago, $traightCashHomie said:

Because Rodgers isn't god. Where did I ever claim Rodgers never had losing seasons? LOL

This is the first year that either of those teams have paid more on offense than we do and they're both better than us for it.

So you believe in paying for a defense and carrying teams to SBs, yet are concerned with QBs so much...

Rodgers has thrown 6 TDs in 5 games.

How is that better? Lol.

Newsflash Troll:

Coaching Matters!

You’re a blatant liar tho so no surprise you would actually try to say with a straight face the Falcons have been changing OCs because Matt can’t perform.

LOL.

Geneaut, Godzilla1985 and Drew4719 like this

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Good laughs before seeing our terrible Defense try to stop a rookie today.

Off to the game day thread.

:tiphat:

Ryan is terrible on ST and Defense. He should do what Russell Wilson is doing and making plays on D and ST.

Schwarzwald, Geneaut and Drew4719 like this

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

So you believe in paying for a defense and carrying teams to SBs, yet are concerned with QBs so much...

Rodgers has thrown 6 TDs in 5 games.

How is that better? Lol.

Newsflash Troll:

Coaching Matters!

You’re a blatant liar tho so no surprise you would actually try to say with a straight face the Falcons have been changing OCs because Matt can’t perform.

LOL.

You're all over the place. I never mentioned OC's you did lol

Rodgers is a leader and inspires his team. Ryan doesn't. 

sappy1 likes this

Just now, falcons007 said:

Ryan is terrible on ST and Defense. He should do what Russell Wilson is doing and making plays on D and ST.

What do you expect?

Wilson is paid more than Ryan so he can do those things!

Just now, falcons007 said:

Or maybe take that discount Arthur Blank asked for to bring in some more help for him.

6 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

He's had a good Oline twice. His.OC has changed 4 times. Has never had a good defense.

when did you think he had amazing defense, oline, coaching. Has had great weapons but rarely enough time to use them to full potential. Do you follow this team?

I feel really bad about your lack of competency if that’s your response to what I said. Do you even read what you’re responding to?

2 hours ago, NYCFalc said:

I feel really bad about your lack of competency if that’s your response to what I said. Do you even read what you’re responding to?

You said if he's so good then why does he need amazing.... So I asked when did you think he ever had amazing...

Geneaut and Schwarzwald like this

18 hours ago, $traightCashHomie said:

Whose contracts were bigger those years on the date he signed his?

Well, in 2008 ( the year he signed his contract ) he was 14th highest paid QB. That's just QBs. 

On 10/7/2019 at 5:18 AM, 1989Fan said:

The fact that he both misquoted him and spelled his name wrong tells you about the quality of the poster lol.

Got to do it since I seen your avi....

"We are!!!......" 

The boys are balling. Looking forward to the white out vs Michigan. 

1989Fan likes this

Times up for Matt...

Sure he's "good" but we're top-heavy.  He gets paid too much for our team's record.  Get in some top-notch new blood at QB and build a beast of a team around that player (ala: Seahawks, Chiefs, etc).

sappy1 likes this

9 minutes ago, GaFFLe said:

Times up for Matt...

Sure he's "good" but we're top-heavy.  He gets paid too much for our team's record.  Get in some top-notch new blood at QB and build a beast of a team around that player (ala: Seahawks, Chiefs, etc).

Wilson contract is more per year than Ryan and Mahomes new contract will break the bank when he gets it so I don't know where people get the idea that the Falcons are hamstrung with Ryan contract.  Ryan contract is right where it supposed to be, and other team can still put a decent team around their QB so I don't know why it's so hard for the Falcons.  Beside, doesn't matter about the talent if you can't coach.

Drew4719, Schwarzwald and Geneaut like this