robertap

The Consolidated Matt Ryan Thread

1,105 posts in this topic

Bro, you're clowning yourself. This list is based on adjusted net yards per pass attempt, or ANY/A. Not best performances LOL Jake Delhomme better than Joe Montana in 2 super bowls? LMFAO

I'd love to see the google search you performed to come up with this one because I guarantee it wasn't best qb super bowl performances of all time.

All the lists I see when I google "best qb super bowl performances" has ryan somewhere in the 20s which isn't terrible. It's just not one of the best ever. 

You asked for a source. Not their method of ranking.

But I figured you couldn’t rank for yourself which is why you couldn’t even google for yourself.

Also, the guy did a QB evaluation by being hard on the INDIVIDUAL QB performance and Ryan shook out to 11th in history.

Team game.

Keep replying to yourself tho and changing the narrative like all liars and trolls.

2A45F05D-66FE-471E-96BA-7302A7741CD1.jpeg.c1c4a2715f27a10913df51c3d060c199.jpeg

Geneaut likes this

The narrative hasn't changed a bit. Even if Adjusted Yards Per Attempt is how we're ranking Super Bowl performances, he's still not top ten in that either. That's not one of the best ever.

Just out of curiosity, what was your google search that brought that particular article up ranking ryan at 11 for adjusted yards per attempt? I've tried multiple forms of best qb super bowl performances and that one is just not popping up. 

On 10/7/2019 at 0:01 AM, robertap said:

In passing yards and TD's.  #3 in completion %.  Only QB to ever start the first 5 games of a season with over 300 yards passing in each game.  According to many around here, he's done.  He's a noodle arm.  Frankly, he's just about the only player on the team worth watching these days.

Ryan is the best thing to happen to this franchise.

Schwarzwald likes this

It’s good to have a team around you. Seahawks were down 20-6.

SEA RB bursts  a long run. Setting up the FG. Score 20-9.

Punt blocked by SEA, ball back to SEA offense in the red zone. Failed to score TD. FG makes 20-12. 
SEA D intercepts and SEA offense fails to score. 20-12. 

SEA D gets another Interception and the offense finally scores. Wilson throws a TD. 
20-18.

you can guess what it would be with Falcons. Narrative, Russel Wilson came  back, Ryan sucks couldn’t score every drive. 

Drew4719, Geneaut and Schwarzwald like this

3 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

Ryan is the best thing to happen to this franchise.

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It’s good to have a team around you. Seahawks were down 20-6.

SEA RB bursts  a long run. Setting up the FG. Score 20-9.

Punt blocked by SEA, ball back to SEA offense in the red zone. Failed to score TD. FG makes 20-12. 
SEA D intercepts and SEA offense fails to score. 20-12. 

SEA D gets another Interception and the offense finally scores. Wilson throws a TD. 
20-18.

you can guess what it would be with Falcons. Narrative, Russel Wilson came  back, Ryan sucks couldn’t score every drive. 

Ryan haters:

tenor.gif

Geneaut and falcons007 like this

I would take Wilson over Ryan any day. People laughed at me when I said we should draft Wilson and trade Ryan instead of making him the highest paid (overpaid) player in the league for the 2nd time. We went 3 years without a winning season. Wilson won a ring.

sappy1 likes this

2 minutes ago, Nobis_Ghost said:

I'd rather have Brady and Belichick, we have who we have. The problem is not a record setting MVP QB.

Who said Cam Newton was the problem?

Just now, $traightCashHomie said:

Who said Cam Newton was the problem?

Cam Newton is not Matt Ryan and Cam is easily replaced.

He's definitely not Ryan, he scores more TDs per game. They're both easily replaceable.

Edited by $traightCashHomie

1 hour ago, $traightCashHomie said:

He had a top 10 defense 2 years ago and couldn't muster more than 10 points in a playoff game, in a season where the defense carried us. One thing we can all agree on is Ryan does not inspire his teammates. He does not pump them up to perform their best. His "leadership" leaves a lot to be desired. He commands no respect from opposing defenses or his peers. 

I'm going out on a limb and saying not everyone believes Ryan doesn't inspire his team. 

14 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Ryan haters:

tenor.gif

It wasn’t for haters. I don’t care about these trolls. I just wish there was a ST and which got the call back to offense. If SEA had falcons D it would have been 41-18 lol

Geneaut and Schwarzwald like this

Just now, Geneaut said:

I'm going out on a limb and saying not everyone believes Ryan doesn't inspire his team. 

Don’t bother with the low post count troll accounts which pop up in losing season.

Schwarzwald and Geneaut like this

1 minute ago, Geneaut said:

I'm sure there are some homers that think he does but it's clear to most everyone else he doesn't make those around him better. Even the front office realizes this, constantly going out and getting him high profile targets to throw to while the real elite qbs make somebodies out of nobodies on a regular basis. I don't know another team with an alleged "elite" qb that would trade 5 picks for a wr.

sappy1 likes this

19 minutes ago, $traightCashHomie said:

I would take Wilson over Ryan any day. People laughed at me when I said we should draft Wilson and trade Ryan instead of making him the highest paid (overpaid) player in the league for the 2nd time. We went 3 years without a winning season. Wilson won a ring.

Lol.

I’d take Wilson, too.

Who are you again?

Wilson won a ring off Beast Mode and Legion of Boom btw.

Now showing your true colors arguing SB rings as a QB stat. :rolleyes:

Keep digging your hole tho.

Geneaut likes this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Lol.

I’d take Wilson, too.

Who are you again?

Wilson won a ring off Beast Mode and Legion of Boom btw.

Now showing your true colors arguing SB rings as a QB stat. :rolleyes:

Keep digging your hole tho.

Honestly I don’t mind Russell Wilson if he comes with SEA D.

Geneaut, Schwarzwald and Drew4719 like this