Sidecar Falcon

Kenyan Drake on Trade Block

68 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

He’s not good

The same thing was said about Minkah Fitzpatrick when he was on the Dolphins.  

Drake has been fantastic when he has been given a decent workload.  

7 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

The same thing was said about Minkah Fitzpatrick when he was on the Dolphins.  

Drake has been fantastic when he has been given a decent workload.  

No, people said Minkah was fantastic but used improperly. Kenyan literally has a montage of him ducking under the football on passes towards him. He is not good. 

ya_boi_j likes this

Drake is a pretty decent back and I think will flourish in the right system but last I checked we got five backs and really only using one of them :bang:.

Edited by Monolith2001
papachaz and mikeg272 like this

6 minutes ago, falconfan5832 said:

Trading for anyone is a waste of time for this season.Keep draft picks for the future.

Not to mention RB is far from a need. 

papachaz likes this

14 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

No, people said Minkah was fantastic but used improperly. Kenyan literally has a montage of him ducking under the football on passes towards him. He is not good. 

Not at all.  The Miami message boards wanted Minkah gone because he was a bust.  

The montages your referring to about Drake are the same ones they had about Minkah.

Sidecar Falcon likes this

6 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

Not at all.  The Miami message boards wanted Minkah gone because he was a bust.  

The montages your referring to about Drake are the same ones they had about Minkah.

Taking what people say on teams' messages boards is a really bad example lol, just look at the Falcons. 

The whole world knew Minkah is a good player. 

Nino11 and athell like this

38 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Taking what people say on teams' messages boards is a really bad example lol, just look at the Falcons. 

The whole world knew Minkah is a good player. 

I dunno man, we have a ton of football geniuses on this board...:rolleyes:

KRUNKuno, JeffAtl and Realsurfin like this

I don't want to go on about this as Drake would only be a rental and not a good fit for the current Falcons situation.

But, Drake is a very good player.  He is horribly misused at Miami - like most of the players there.

He shouldn't get Gurley money or anything, but he is better than anyone we currently have (IMO) and would available at a very modest price.

Running backs are a lot like QBs - their success depends a lot on their situation.  

Sidecar Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, athell said:

I dunno man, we have a ton of football geniuses on this board...:rolleyes:

name one...…….. I'll wait...……….:D

.Screen-Shot-2016-02-11-at-2.11.03-PM.png

athell likes this

1 minute ago, Falcanuck said:

PMF

He's probably the smartest here when it comes to breaking down plays but he's on the same level as most of us when it comes to judging players, sometimes he's right, sometimes he's wrong and that's not a knock on him so I hope he doesn't take that the wrong way. 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He's probably the smartest here when it comes to breaking down plays but he's on the same level as most of us when it comes to judging players, sometimes he's right, sometimes he's wrong and that's not a knock on him so I hope he doesn't take that the wrong way. 

That's a great point.  Anyone who watched Minkah's film over only the first 2 games of the season would say that he is complete trash as a player.  (The Dolphin boards have their own PMFs and that is exactly what they did)

It can be very hard to separate the player from the coaching.

Edited by JeffAtl
ya_boi_j likes this

1 minute ago, JeffAtl said:

That's a great point.  Anyone who watched Minkah's film over the first 2 games of the season would say that he was complete trash.  (The Dolphin boards have their own PMFs and that is exactly what they did)

It can be very hard to separate the player from the coaching.

I agree

FA91 likes this

We dont need to trade for anybody, we need to be trading people, especially if we go to 1-6, I am holding hope that we go on a run of epic proportions and just run wide open on offense. 

4 hours ago, falconfan5832 said:

Trading for anyone is a waste of time for this season.Keep draft picks for the future.

we should trade players away if anthing

Refried Beans likes this