Never been a Tanker, but this woulda kinda Suck

Nino11

48 minutes ago, US-41 Falcon said:

Matt Ryan is leading the lead in passing TDs, and 2nd in passing yards. Our fans are too stupid to have a good football team.

How about we just hire Lincoln Riley, and perhaps draft a defense?

It's not just the fans though.  I am really worried that Riley will be the hire.  We'd then ship out Ryan (for little value) and be left wandering in the desert for years..

3 hours ago, US-41 Falcon said:

Matt Ryan is leading the lead in passing TDs, and 2nd in passing yards. Our fans are too stupid to have a good football team.

How about we just hire Lincoln Riley, and perhaps draft a defense?

I honestly hope you're not calling me stupid.  I love Matt Ryan.  Did I say draft Jalen Hurts to immediately replace Ryan?  Let him sit behind Ryan for a couple of years.  I honestly think Ryan is slowing down.  And if we dont' correct our O-line anytime soon, he will not be standing much longer. Or will retire early.  Here's the thing.  We don't have a good football team.  We have a horrible football team.  We are 1-5...  You are what your record says you are.  Additioanally, the current staff has proven it can't draft defense.

6 minutes ago, Gee-Q said:

I honestly hope you're not calling me stupid.  I love Matt Ryan.  Did I say draft Jalen Hurts to immediately replace Ryan?  Let him sit behind Ryan for a couple of years.  I honestly think Ryan is slowing down.  And if we dont' correct our O-line anytime soon, he will not be standing much longer. Or will retire early.  Here's the thing.  We don't have a good football team.  We have a horrible football team.  We are 1-5...  You are what your record says you are.  Additioanally, the current staff has proven it can't draft defense.

The only draft knowledge they possess is when they feel a draft under a doorway. 

10 minutes ago, Gee-Q said:

Ryan is 34. Realistically we don't need to draft his replacement until 2022.