Nino11

Never been a Tanker, but this woulda kinda Suck

60 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Unless he gets hurt nobody outside a QB will pass Chase Young. He’s a dawg 

We'll see.

Still plenty to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cb5639 said:

Cool then we’ll only need 8-9 other D players. 

I like Tyler Davidson. Him and Grady are solid up the middle. I like Kazee n Rico as well. I think with a legit edge rusher that can consistently beat tackles one on one our defense looks way better. It’s so simple is maddening some time. You don’t even have to have a sack master. At least somebody that can put pressure on the QB and make him step up into a collapsing pocket. 

KamiKazee27, NWFALCON and NeonDeion like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Derrick Brown and then come back with your big time pass rusher! Then add on 2 more pass rushers.

Just get some blue chip talent for once in the first. No more Peria Jerry’s or Jamaal Anderson’s 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Just get some blue chip talent for once in the first. No more Peria Jerry’s or Jamaal Anderson’s 

Don't know anything about Chase Young. But do know having Grady and Brown in the middle of the DL would be incredible. Teams wouldn't be able to block those 2 at the same time.

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Don't know anything about Chase Young. But do know having Grady and Brown in the middle of the DL would be incredible. Teams wouldn't be able to block those 2 at the same time.

Chase is a beast. Plain and simple. Can set the edge on the run and get after the passer. Just what we need 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

Chase is a beast. Plain and simple. Can set the edge on the run and get after the passer. Just what we need 

I'm just worried about him being from Ohio State. But if he's another Joey Bosa then I would be all for it. Falcons surely need a Joey Bosa type player.

The Daywalker likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm just worried about him being from Ohio State. But if he's another Joey Bosa then I would be all for it. Falcons surely need a Joey Bosa type player.

Worried about him being from Ohio State?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nino11 said:

Worried about him being from Ohio State?

Yes. I worry that he might be looking better than he really is because of the competition he's facing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes. I worry that he might be looking better than he really is because of the competition he's facing.

Also when OSU guys get to the NFL they get stomped like a narc at a Harley cookout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes. I worry that he might be looking better than he really is because of the competition he's facing.

Now I now it’s not the “great SEC”, but the big 10 now has 5 top 25 teams as well, including 3 in the top 10. Not to mention those top 10 teams have top 10 defenses in that nation as well. Time to move on from  The notion that only SEC teams are good.

Outside of the division, I agree OSU seems to play cupcakes.

I despise OSU, but they have some positions that generally translate well, especially DBs. Outside of the Bosa boys, DE is historically shaky from OSU, but they get a lot of premier talent.

to think there are no pass rushers outside of Chase is nuts though. There are always guys that come out and surprise. i will give my homer plug and say take a look at Gross-Matos and Toney (DEs from PSU)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, octoslash said:

Also when OSU guys get to the NFL they get stomped like a narc at a Harley cookout. 

Like Lattimore, Bosa, Bosa, Thomas, Sheffield, Elliott, Decker, Hyde, Hayward, Jenkins, etc? Sure there are others...

I have to stop, I am nauseous from defending the team I hate most lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yes. I worry that he might be looking better than he really is because of the competition he's facing.

Like Zeke, Micheal Thomas, Bosa Brothers, Marshon Lattimore, Denzel Ward, Malik Hooker, Gareon Conley, Curtis Samuel, Cameron Haywood?

Decent players like Vonn Bell, Eli Apple, Bradley Roby, Kurt Coleman, Taylor Decker?

Up and coming Players like Terry McLaurin and Our very own Sheffield?

Even throw backs like Malcom Jenkings, Carlos Hyde, Tedd Ginn, Donte Whitner, James Laurinitus, AJ Hawk, Will Smith, Chris Gamble? 

Phalcon_Phil and NeonDeion like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Like Lattimore, Bosa, Bosa, Thomas, Sheffield, Elliott, Decker, Hyde, Hayward, Jenkins, etc? Sure there are others...

I have to stop, I am nauseous from defending the team I hate most lol.

This guy gets it. But don’t worry, they will win you over wen they win the NC this year 

Phalcon_Phil likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Derrick Brown and then come back with your big time pass rusher! Then add on 2 more pass rushers.

Not sure we can go wrong with Brown or Young. Either way we need to get this front 7 addressed in a big way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, thofin21 said:

Unless the offense can score 38 a game we will most likely lose a lot of games. 

Your right. We will be passed to death because that is our biggest D flaw. We can't stop receptions period.

thofin21 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now