Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Summerhill

Rams draft picks

32 posts in this topic

Rams gonna pay for selling out for a quick SB. They are selling out to try an captivate a LA fan base that is fickle as **** and generally doesn’t give a crap about their NFL teams.

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Give it another 4 days. <_<

lol right?

I turned to the dude next to me last game and went "We just gave up 300 yards.  To the Cards.  In the first half.......".  This Sunday may be 400 or more.

Malachore likes this

This is reminiscent of how the Jets tried to win. And it came back hardcore to bite them in the @ss. This was one of the main reasons I didn’t want Rex Ryan anywhere near here. 

14 hours ago, Diggable Birds said:

A Superbowl appearance without a Lombardi is like being the tallest midget -No moral victories. We made an appearance and should have won without giving away multiple picks- 

I was actually being sarcastic. I figured "but hey" would have made that known

12 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

True, but you know Stan Kroenke gonna have to fill up that multi-billion dollar new stadium and entertainment/business complex around it starting next year.

The Rams have to pull off a SB title before the bill comes due. Which could be as soon as 2 years. They don't look so good now already lol.

they aren't going to win anything without a consistent run game. Goff is decent but they have nothing but track stars on the team. That recipe isn't always built for success. 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

23 hours ago, Knight of God said:

No one is ready for this conversation. Shhhhh...you may get insulted

Jalen Ramsey was one of those players I'd be okay trading for. Hes a legit shut down CB. 

Knight of God likes this