ryantlanta

1-9 Record the rest of the season? 2-14 Total record?

68 posts in this topic

Anyone else see it differently?

Rams L

Seahawks L

Saints L

Panthers L

Bucs W

Saints L

Panthers L

Niners L

Jags L

Bucs L

This is what it seems like with how we’ve played these last 4 weeks anyone disagree?

What are your predictions?

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Haven’t and don’t look that far ahead why would you.

Because this team looks like a steaming pile of garbage... need something to look forward to like a high draft pick and a whole new front office/head coach.

Narcaguga, PokerSteve and shock like this

2 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Because this team looks like a steaming pile of garbage... need something to look forward to like a high draft pick and a whole new front office/head coach.

I saw few things from the offense I liked and choose not to live in a tub of misery like alot choose to do.

6 games in and 10 to go even if this thing was to turn around not saying it will you’ll probably make an excuse the other teams were bad or something lol.

High draft pick screw that I’ll worry about that stuff in the off season.

Doesn't matter, I personally think Dan Quinn quit as our head coach when Blank underminded him and re-signed Julio. No way Quinn backed that signing. Once and again Blank screws the fans of Atlanta by getting in the way and pushing a coach out. Everything was going good until Julio wanted his money and that's when the team started splitting. Plus the dude don't practice!?! Come on man. Front office divided, team divided, all on Blank. Julio wasn't worth it. Now Falcons are screwed for next 3 years with money and Quinn knows it and he is basically saying win with Julio and your great offense now that you screwed me on being able to get some better corners, or basically anything on defensive side of the ball. Same story to the T as what happened with Smitty. Blank just repeated "The Process" Hire a coach let him come in and re-energize a broken ship and then after two years when everything is running as its best, step in as owner and try to start running it yourself. Blank always working off the success of others ask Bernie Marcus. 

GeorgiaBoyz likes this

7 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Only problem is they WILL go on a run at some point and look like a competent team and win a few games.  Always do.  But the Falcons are so hard to predict that it's not even worth trying imo.  

2 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Doesn't matter, I personally think Dan Quinn quit as our head coach when Blank underminded him and re-signed Julio. No way Quinn backed that signing. Once and again Blank screws the fans of Atlanta by getting in the way and pushing a coach out. Everything was going good until Julio wanted his money and that's when the team started splitting. Plus the dude don't practice!?! Come on man. Front office divided, team divided, all on Blank. Julio wasn't worth it. Now Falcons are screwed for next 3 years with money and Quinn knows it and he is basically saying win with Julio and your great offense now that you screwed me on being able to get some better corners, or basically anything on defensive side of the ball. Same story to the T as what happened with Smitty. Blank just repeated "The Process" Hire a coach let him come in and re-energize a broken ship and then after two years when everything is running as its best, step in as owner and try to start running it yourself. Blank always working off the success of others ask Bernie Marcus. 

lol...this is one of the worst posts I have seen in recent memory

5 minutes ago, The Great American said:

We have the hardest remaining schedule so the playoffs are compelely out of the picture. But I would also add ... there's not a team on our scedule we CAN'T beat on any given Sunday.  

Yea, I mean all it takes is for our defense to go out and not be the absolute worst thing in the history of our franchise and we have a legit shot at any one of these games. Considering some of the talent we have it has to happen at some point. 

9 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I saw few things from the offense I liked and choose not to live in a tub of misery like alot choose to do.

6 games in and 10 to go even if this thing was to turn around not saying it will you’ll probably make an excuse the other teams were bad or something lol.

Could win out...could win a few...could continue to play like crap. Just got to wait and see.

If this defense continues to play the way it is now, we won't win another game. 

If the light turns on and they click, we could go on a run.

ryantlanta likes this

Realisticly I can see a spilt with the Bucs and Panthers and maybe a win against the Jags, but they will have Foles back by the time we play them and this team can win against AFC teams so that looks shakey also. Thats 4-12.

ryantlanta and Refried Beans like this

9 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

I....but....when....

Yeah, I got nothing for ya.

ryantlanta and PokerSteve like this

35 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

The offense always plays at a level good enough to win, but with the pop warner level defense we’ve seen the last few games we have no chance. Unless something drastically changes we have no shot.

I'm still not sure about another win.

I'm fine with 2-14 right now that would clear out the entire coaching staff and take TD with them and give us a top 3 draft pick.

At this point that the best outcome of this dead horrid season.

ltstorm2, vitaman and Refried Beans like this

5 minutes ago, Champagne said:

It's ridiculous to be this pessimistic.

Huh? Have you watched our games this year? We are the worst team in the NFL. Even Miami would beat us

I don't know if we beat Tampa.  Our defense has made every mediocre QB look like the second coming of Tom Brady.  We have to score 40+ every week to make any of those games a W.

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:

The offense always plays at a level good enough to win, but with the pop warner level defense we’ve seen the last few games we have no chance. Unless something drastically changes we have no shot.

Like I mentioned you choose to wallow in misery.I choose to look at things we are doing better.The defense actually got some stops in that 2nd half and the offense capitalised.

Thats positive for me baby steps.

2 hours ago, ryantlanta said:

Anyone else see it differently?

Rams L

Seahawks L

Saints L

Panthers L

Bucs W

Saints L

Panthers L

Niners L

Jags L

Bucs L

This is what it seems like with how we’ve played these last 4 weeks anyone disagree?

What are your predictions?

I said the same thing I think we will lose all but 1 division game -(Bucs)  we may sneak in a win against the Jags or La this week 2/14 or 3/13.

We just don't have the nasty kick your *** players -may take 2/3 years to get them  

2 hours ago, thamill said:

If this defense continues to play the way it is now, we won't win another game. 

If the light turns on and they click, we could go on a run.

The light isn't going to turn on. Unfortunately, that ship has probably sailed.  #Depressing

32 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Like I mentioned you choose to wallow in misery.I choose to look at things we are doing better.The defense actually got some stops in that 2nd half and the offense capitalised.

Thats positive for me baby steps.

I give you props for your positivity.  I wish I still had mine.  I have a lot of respect for that...

Vandy, vitaman and ryantlanta like this

1 minute ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

The light isn't going to turn on. Unfortunately, that ship has probably sailed.  #Depressing

It won't turn on, but it may get dim enough to make things #Quinnteresting :ninja:

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:

We've lost two games by a fg or less and the Texans game was a one-possession game with under 2 mins left. We don't need to "drastically" improve to get wins, just improve period. 

athell likes this