Schwarzwald

Baldy Rips Falcons Goal Line D

81 posts in this topic

I am so baffled by this nonsense. I really wish I had an inside scoop that just explained how the defense got to be THIS bad. I expected middle of the pack at best, but even a top 20-25 defense would be fine. 

SOMETHING happened. They didnt forget how to play football, they certainly understand this basic system; so what is the problem?! 

Might as well just not even play the defensive players at this point. Just don't even send anyone out. We stand a better chance of stopping someone with gravity and wind resistance in the dome than this garbage. 

NeonDeion and vitaman like this

2 hours ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

I almost feel like DQ is trying to get fired. 

It seems that way like really...The soft zone is killing us-We should play more bump and run -Id rather get beat over the top vs 10-15 yds at a time. Its like bleeding out from 1000 paper cuts vs falling on a sword. You still die -U would think with his job on the line he'd flip the script but ……….

3 minutes ago, Diggable Birds said:

It seems that way like really...The soft zone is killing us-We should play more bump and run -Id rather get beat over the top vs 10-15 yds at a time. Its like bleeding out from 1000 paper cuts vs falling on a sword. You still die -U would think with his job on the line he'd flip the script but ……….

We get beat just as bad when we run man to man.

I'm not the biggest DK fan and his offense, but OMG wth is going on with this defense? The d is without doubt our biggest weakness. A 20-25 ranked D we might have a chance at sneaking in to playoffs, at the very least a winning season.

15-20 ranked D and we could make a run.

But this ish is unbelievable....

NCFalconfan likes this

7 minutes ago, NWFALCON said:

I wonder why Takk isn’t retweeting these breakdowns. 

tbf, Takk wasn't even in on either of these plays.  Clay/Vic were...

Just now, athell said:

tbf, Takk wasn't even in on either of these plays.  Clay/Vic were...

Its confirmed...they are officially is tank mode.

Or someone from top NFL office has intructed Falcons organization to do so.

They are all done with Falcons....its a clown show! 

We should be banned of all prime time games

athell likes this

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

It's real bad my man

32 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Well, the only time we actually played well was in primetime. Maybe we need more primetime games?

My god, example after example. Rams are going to freaking destroy us, another GIF of what Im sure is a weekly new, never seen ineptitude on a NFL level.

This really burns me up, I'm about to go kick my neighbors cat and go on a Falcon rant to my wife.

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

It’s been going on for a year. Last year every one blamed on MM and injuries.

No.  Last year it was bad.

This is a whole other level of terrible.

What Quinn has put on film this year is worse than any defense I’ve ever seen from the Falcons... which is almost impressive in itself.

Its like Brewsters millions of bad defense.  If you don’t know what Brewsters millions is google then watch it.

vitaman and Pacific_Falcon like this

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

I shutter to think about the Saints game Nov 28.

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

No.  Last year it was bad.

This is a whole other level of terrible.

What Quinn has put on film this year is worse than any defense I’ve ever seen from the Falcons... which is almost impressive in itself.

Its like Brewsters millions of bad defense.  If you don’t know what Brewsters millions is google then watch it.

I agree, had no idea I would ever see a worse Falcon defense than produced before.

Just now, OrthoPTSD said:

I agree, had no idea I would ever see a worse Falcon defense than produced before.

There are so many bad things happening in one play I’m seriously wondering what are they doing on ‘tell the truth Monday?’

Its over and over and over and over.  Every week the film is horrible and somehow worse than the previous week.

And they’re not in tank mode.  They’re really trying.  That’s the scary part.

8 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

There are so many bad things happening in one play I’m seriously wondering what are they doing on ‘tell the truth Monday?’

Its over and over and over and over.  Every week the film is horrible and somehow worse than the previous week.

And they’re not in tank mode.  They’re really trying.  That’s the scary part.

Yeah, there is going to be a melt down on side lines coming, mark it down. I hope its Debo or Grady. Debo turning into an average LB is my biggest fault I can point out to this clown show. What a waste

vitaman likes this

5 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Everybody sees it Baldy..sorry no new revelation on your part. This D has been a “cardinal sin” since opening kickoff week one.

Malachore likes this

There has to be a point in time when you have to stop trying to put a square peg into not the round hole, right?

week after week it’s the same old defensive scheme and the same old defensive busts!

I’m not a smart man, but I do know what being a dumb f*** is!

Goober Pyle and Romfal like this

LOL this guy has nothing to do with the Falcons and he sounds utterly disgusted with them.

I mean just listen to the shame and pity in his voice. It's like he's been a lifelong fan.

Romfal likes this

That goal line stand is something you would see when you are trying to let the other team score... I blame coaching but at some point the blame falls on the players. These are professionals playing at the highest level. How can you continue to make basic mistakes?

7 hours ago, athell said:

Baldy is not a fan of DQ...

Crazy,

I was arguing with a Falcons fan at RC net and told him that DQ goes full tard on screens, we simply dont defend that at all. He didn't believe me that the play calling is atrocious. 

athell likes this