Freeman's plays from ARI

Ergo Proxy

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Definitely looked his best so far this year. He’s still too hesitant at times for my liking, but it seems like he’s improving. Hopefully he can keep it going. He’s still a threat in the passing game at the very least. 

Wouldn’t you be when he’s called to run between the Gs when in all essence his successful part of career he abuses the edge.

Its just pi$$ poor awareness and play calling.

11 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Wouldn’t you be when he’s called to run between the Gs when in all essence his successful part of career he abuses the edge.

Its just pi$$ poor awareness and play calling.

I won’t call it poor. Many have said offense will take 4-6 weeks for players and coaches to adjust. They are finally coming around. Now wish we could same about our Defense with same scheme and coaches.

23 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Definitely looked his best so far this year. He’s still too hesitant at times for my liking, but it seems like he’s improving. Hopefully he can keep it going. He’s still a threat in the passing game at the very least. 

He is on pace for 1200 or so combined yards from scrimmage and 8 tds.

Not freeman of old but still something to deal with if you are a defense

31 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I won’t call it poor. Many have said offense will take 4-6 weeks for players and coaches to adjust. They are finally coming around. Now wish we could same about our Defense with same scheme and coaches.

007 you said it.

I didn’t buy it because of the players and best way to use them is there in black n white on film.

The past relationship Ryan had with DK I would have thought we’d have hit the ground running.Watching how they tried to use Free early was baffling for me to watch.

In saying this is it too late for the offense to try and save what left of the carnage we’ve seen the last 3 weeks I don’t know but I will say this if Free wakes up and the running game gets going the offense can be very dangerous.

Another really positive thing was when the D actually got stops I liked how the offense grabbed that incentive and put 7 on the board very positive.Another positive was the fast start putting 7 on the board off the bat throw Frees usage there’s definitely some positives showing on the offensive side of the ball.

4 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

007 you said it.

I didn’t buy it because of the players and best way to use them is there in black n white on film.

The past relationship Ryan had with DK I would have thought we’d have hit the ground running.Watching how they tried to use Free early was baffling for me to watch.

In saying this is it too late for the offense to try and save what left of the carnage we’ve seen the last 3 weeks I don’t know but I will say this if Free wakes up and the running game gets going the offense can be very dangerous.

Another really positive thing was when the D actually got stops I liked how the offense grabbed that incentive and put 7 on the board very positive.Another positive was the fast start putting 7 on the board off the bat throw Frees usage there’s definitely some positives showing on the offensive side of the ball.

It’s not about buying, the reports were all there on how big the changes on offense were gonna be this year. People refused to see it. 

The run game was gonna be changed to inside zone. 
The Receivers said the route concepts have changed. They are figuring out right routes to run. 
DK isn’t familiar with Matt Ryan in WCO. This team and scheme are entirely different. I am surprised it didn’t take a year like 2015 and 2017. 

1 hour ago, athell said:

Makes me happy :)

I was ok in all honesty after the loss....atleast our offense did their part.

That's all I look for a sincere attempt to win.

Unlike our pathetic defensive and special teams unit are simply worthless! 

As long as our offense conitnues to play this manner ...it will keep some sanity on this board.

Just now, falcons007 said:

It’s not about buying, the reports were all there on how big the changes on offense were gonna be this year. People refused to see it. 

The run game was gonna be changed to inside zone. 
The Receivers said the route concepts have changed. They are figuring out right routes to run. 
DK isn’t familiar with Matt Ryan in WCO. This team and scheme are entirely different. I am surprised it didn’t take a year like 2015 and 2017. 

This is the thing your trying to fit round pegs in square holes asking Free to run inside is just wrong.If you want the best from him short passes and hitting the edges is his go if we wanted to run inside Why the fark aren’t we using the bigger backs we drafted.Thats the head fark for me I don’t get that thought process at all.

Being able to adjust route concepts should be on the coach.If a WRer prefers a certain thing and the film shows it man I’m not asking the player to change I’m going to continue to use a guy to his strengths.

Even Ryan get it out quick the route concepts are too long and it doesn’t look until this week that we set up before going down town.

I was very quite when DK was hired but became frustrated quickly.I see positives but I gotta say I’m not a fan of DK.

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

This is the thing your trying to fit round pegs in square holes asking Free to run inside is just wrong.If you want the best from him short passes and hitting the edges is his go if we wanted to run inside Why the fark aren’t we using the bigger backs we drafted.Thats the head fark for me I don’t get that thought process at all.

Being able to adjust route concepts should be on the coach.If a WRer prefers a certain thing and the film shows it man I’m not asking the player to change I’m going to continue to use a guy to his strengths.

Even Ryan get it out quick the route concepts are too long and it doesn’t look until this week that we set up before going down town.

I was very quite when DK was hired but became frustrated quickly.I see positives but I gotta say I’m not a fan of DK.

It’s same thing people said when KS came in 2015. I wasn’t too keen on DK but this is DQ and defense screwing up the season. Heck it took like 2.5 games for Offense to come to life. This season even 2016 offense wouldn’t have been able to win the games. 

33 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Amazing how much better he looks when there isn't 2 or 3 unblocked guys hitting him at the line. If the line does their job, he will **** sure do his. Free will probably get stronger and faster as the season goes.

This. Anybody will look bad when they have to break a tackle before they even hit the LOS. If Freeman is in the game the defense is going to pay more attention to him then Ito Smith. Ito gets the element of surprise, Freeman gets guys shooting gaps. Free can still ball if he gets room to operate 

2 minutes ago, ATL_666 said:

Freeman still left plenty of yards on the field that 2016 Freeman would have picked up.  Freeman just isn't the same running back.  We really made a mistake throwing all of that money at him., nothing but a downward spiral since then.

He’s not quite as quick due to him bulking up. But doing that was probably good move for his career overall. 

With that said, those of you suggesting he’s been in a “downward spiral” will continue to make yourselves look silly as season wears on.

5 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Where is Cap?

He’ll be here in 5,4,3,2,1 then start his trolling, don’t worry.

https://www.nflshop.com/Womens_San_Francisco_49ers_Tevin_Coleman_NFL_Pro_Line_Scarlet_Player_Jersey/t-47595930+o-5716+d-78156657+f-8893090+z-8-2042454105?utm_medium=cse&_s=ak1944nfl-pla&sku=12496211&targetid=aud-416282405907:pla-72891570269&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ZzMrdig5QIVGYrICh2OqwMNEAQYAiABEgK-yfD_BwE

5 hours ago, Nino11 said:

Massaging Coleman’s hamstrings with a warm kiss and hug. 

Fixed it for you.