EddieK

Guess we'll be seeing Jalen Ramsey this weekend

160 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Kind of a dumb move for the rams imo. They keep mortgaging their future for “win now” moves when it’s been obvious they have big problems. Their biggest problem wasn’t even their CBs, it’s the fact that Gurley and the run game isn’t as effective. On the upcoming game though, I hope Julio or whoever lines up against Ramsey lights him up. 

They w're probably spooked by The 49ers a bit.

2 Wild Cards could come from their division.

We n L.A., less fans come to the stadium if a team is losing or not making flashy moves.

2 1sts (even low)? 

Not sure about the that one.

They are trying to win a Super Bowl before they have to pay their QB $30 Million +/season

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rise said:

They are trying to win a Super Bowl before they have to pay their QB $30 Million +/season

 

 

 

They just signed him to a contract that pays him $30mill/year.  They're screwed for the next five years without all those draft picks.

Screen Shot 2019-10-16 at 5.42.42 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HEIST said:

The Rams are able to be aggressive right now because Goffs contract hasn't kicked in. Once that does, they'll never be able to stack their roster like this again.

That's what Seattle did too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rise said:

They w're probably spooked by The 49ers a bit.

2 Wild Cards could come from their division.

We n L.A., less fans come to the stadium if a team is losing or not making flashy moves.

2 1sts (even low)? 

Not sure about the that one.

They are trying to win a Super Bowl before they have to pay their QB $30 Million +/season

 

 

 

It’s a dumb move. If anything, they should’ve traded for actual good interior OL. I know they traded for Corbett, but he’s not even close to pro bowl talent. He was on a bad o-line and couldn’t even manage to start. Imagine if we could trade Wes for a 5th round pick lol. Goff’s contract kicks in next year. They had no first round picks in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Now they have none the next two years. They already went all in last year with trades and signings, I have no idea why they insist on doing it again, when they’ve shown they’re no where close to SB contenders right now. A CB does not fix their biggest issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish we could trade Trufant, but not sure the return with his recent play and contract. I never agreed giving him that massive contract only because the best our defense ever played was without him on the field. I have always thought of him as an above average corner but not a difference maker such as Grady or Debo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jpg428gggg said:

I wish we could trade Trufant, but not sure the return with his recent play and contract. I never agreed giving him that massive contract only because the best our defense ever played was without him on the field. I have always thought of him as an above average corner but not a difference maker such as Grady or Debo.

I don't know, seemed like he was an up and coming #1 corner, didn't really have any issues at the time. His play under Quinn has always been very underwhelming though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I don't know, seemed like he was an up and coming #1 corner, didn't really have any issues at the time. His play under Quinn has always been very underwhelming though. 

He did, but he isn't the type of corner that Quinn wants in his system. He was the perfect type of player that a team like the Pats would sell high on. Our defense played well without him and he was due a big raise.

We could have used that money and draft capital to reinvest in the secondary or our pass rush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1184517791942135809?s=20

But the Falcons should tank because tanking guarantees you get a better draft pick and with a better draft pick you get a guaranteed better player and uh...uhhmmm...

Let's take a look at the draft picks Miami has been able to enjoy thanks to passing on Ryan. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now