EddieK

Guess we'll be seeing Jalen Ramsey this weekend

160 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, stizz said:

Falcons need to be smart and honest with themselves and flip Trufant while they can. Philly and KC lost out on Ramsey and absolutely would entertain a Trufant deal. 

Agreed. Falcons could get like a 3rd for him. 

putnam6 and rogueleadersf like this

Kind of a dumb move for the rams imo. They keep mortgaging their future for “win now” moves when it’s been obvious they have big problems. Their biggest problem wasn’t even their CBs, it’s the fact that Gurley and the run game isn’t as effective. On the upcoming game though, I hope Julio or whoever lines up against Ramsey lights him up. 

Dr Long Shot and FalconJim like this

10 minutes ago, stizz said:

Falcons need to be smart and honest with themselves and flip Trufant while they can. Philly and KC lost out on Ramsey and absolutely would entertain a Trufant deal. 

LOL what? Trutrash would fetch what, a 4th?

2 minutes ago, The Architect said:

That's steep. Especially since you gotta pay him.

I'd rather have Ramsey than Takk and Lindstrom, our two first rounders from the last two drafts.  Ramsey is top five in his position.  Needless to say, our two draft picks are not.

Bird in hand is worth two in the bush....  ***ducks for cover***

Osiruz likes this

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

The Rams are able to be aggressive right now because Goffs contract hasn't kicked in. Once that does, they'll never be able to stack their roster like this again.

They already screwed themselves going all in last year and coming up short. They just keep digging their grave deeper. 

4 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

I'd rather have Ramsey than Takk and Lindstrom, our two first rounders from the last two drafts.  Ramsey is top five in his position.  Needless to say, our two draft picks are not.

We can't pay him. Why is this so hard to understand? 

8 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

LOL what? Trutrash would fetch what, a 4th?

Those teams are desperate for secondary help and were about to break their backs for Ramsey. Trufant isn't great, but he's good enough for them to stop the leak at the position.

2 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

We don't know what Lindstrom is or isn't at this point. Takk I can agree with.

The thing is that we wouldn't be giving up those two, we'd be giving up the future (and potentially a top 5 or 10 pick in 2020). Ramsey isn't worth that on top of having to pay him (especially with all of the heavy contracts we just gave out and being in the cap hole in 2020).

20 minutes ago, stizz said:

15 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Agreed. Falcons could get like a 3rd for him. 

Not with that contract of his. 

5 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

They already screwed themselves going all in last year and coming up short. They just keep digging their grave deeper. 

Eh that's what we said about the Saints and their salary cap management for years too. ***** hard to predict, I do know that the Rams have a really strong roster right now though. 

Edited by HEIST

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

We can't pay him. Why is this so hard to understand? 

The rams also have a d line already... the falcons need to invest there first. 

Malachore likes this