Cole World

Chuck Smith on Falcons lack of pass rush

83 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

so what was the excuse for Cardinal players having 40 yards of room to run without a single falcon in the camera

That’s a damm good question and I wish I could ask him!!

ya_boi_j likes this

25 minutes ago, athell said:

Even if he did address it, you already know what he would say.  Also this got a chuckle outta me...

“Believes”? You were calling it, you done had two days to watch the film and you aren’t any more definitive than that?  I hope that’s out of context.

24 minutes ago, athell said:

Ya think?

:lol:And here’s my laugh for the day. Good day, gentlemen.:tiphat:

athell and blkbigdog35 like this

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

“Believes”? You were calling it, you done had two days to watch the film and you aren’t any more definitive than that?  I hope that’s out of context.

:lol:And here’s my laugh for the day. Good day, gentlemen.:tiphat:

He's become a parody of himself.  Sad.

mqg96 and blkbigdog35 like this

19 hours ago, FalconAge said:

He only has been neck deep in working with and developing some of the greatest pass rushers the NFL has to offer, including Haynesworth, Von Miller, Osi and perhaps now Bud Dupree.

That and he remains loyal to and invested in the success of his former team, the Falcons, means he is an untapped asset we have stupidly ignored through two different coaches.

pretty much

Like I said in a post days back, as did others; Quinn made to egregious miscalculations going into this year.

1. Due to his hubristic nature, felt HE was the all omnipotent defensive god, and all he needed to do to fix the ill’s of the D, Was to lay his hands upon wretched and twisted, as well as tormented psyche of the defensive brotherhood and bring in some man juice to energize and awaken the defensive studs on this team...This has been an epic failure to this point!

2. Being Quinn is all omnipotent, chose his #1 draft pick Busted Vic Beasley to lay his hands upon and reawaken that studley beast that ruled for CLEMPSON, and to keep him employed for one more year, vs letting him walk! Another epic fail, to say the least!

Dan May have his hubris, he is entitled, but him being all omnipotent is just not the case. He ain’t blessed, and for thinking he was, he doomed himself, this team, and the fan base!

In Quinn we trusted, in Quinn we have sunken!

Good by Quinn, Vic, etc!