Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Takk, Beasley, and Allen

112 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

No but I had one in 2015 when we drafted Bustley. Pure foresight.

Sure ya did slugger. Go ahead and post your 7 round mock with all perfect picks that you definitely didnt change based on the outcome.

3 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Sure ya did slugger. Go ahead and post your 7 round mock with all perfect picks that you definitely didnt change based on the outcome.

After you post any team's perfect draft. That's your assignment son. Now get to researchin. We waitin.

3 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

After you post any team's perfect draft. That's your assignment son. Now get to researchin. We waitin.

Where did I say teams have perfect drafts? Your baby boy said TD should draft "sure fire" guys. I asked him to list those guys since it's so easy.

Takk is 3rd in the league in pass rush win rate among DE/OLB (37%). The only reason he can’t get his sacks is because the QB gets the ball out so quick because of our soft *** zone coverage.

27 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You make yourself look stupid man. I dont have to do anything. 

27 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/vic-beasley?id=2552301

Quit making **** up

1st round projection

Mocked in the top 10 consistently

Projects as 3-4 outside linebacker. Considered one of the best pure edge rushers in the draft, but needs more sophistication to his approach. Has speed and explosion to become an absolute menace for a creative defensive coordinator. High-impact talent, but needs to crank up competitive nature in order to reach his potential. Teams privately gushed about his ability to carry speed at the combine to go along with his additional weight.

"He's pretty much what you are looking for if you are a 3-4 team. I think he can play inside or outside because he moves so well. Out of the top-rated outside 'backers, he's the best, in my opinion." -- AFC defensive coordinator

"Between the two Clemson linebackers (Vic Beasley and Stephone Anthony), they really put on a show (at the NFL Scouting Combine). Beasley is going high." -- AFC defensive coordinator

congrats you just played yourself , FOR A CREATIVE DC. It takes a creative dc for him to produce which happened in 2016 

mtldirtybird likes this

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Drafting Chris Lindstrom was a SURE thing Kaleb McGary with the next pick was a reach. 

Wonder how many of you message board draft scouts would have said the Pats were reaching on McGary when they picked him if we hadn't traded up for him?

Edited by TNFalcon1
athell likes this

52 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Where did I say teams have perfect drafts? Your baby boy said TD should draft "sure fire" guys. I asked him to list those guys since it's so easy.

He’s called a couple I know of. Which is why he’s so hated.

41 minutes ago, Jesus said:

If so many guys are struggling on defense it isn't because of them. The whole defense is full of confusion and problems. It's a coaching issue 

Why is this so hard for some folks to see? Blaming injuries & Manuel last year, players + TD + even Arthur Blank this year.

The problem’s Quinn.

Jesus and RING OF HONOR like this

42 minutes ago, caponine said:

congrats you just played yourself , FOR A CREATIVE DC. It takes a creative dc for him to produce which happened in 2016 

Lol ok man. Whatever makes you feel like a little champion.

10 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

He’s called a couple I know of. Which is why he’s so hated.

Who 70? He throws **** at the wall and clings to whatever sticks. 

It would be like gdawg patting himself on the back for the prospects he gets right in his 100's of mocks and ignores the bad.

Vandy, falconsd56 and athell like this

6 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Who 70? He throws **** at the wall and clings to whatever sticks. 

It would be like gdawg patting himself on the back for the prospects he gets right in his 100's of mocks and ignores the bad.

I’ve known both nearly two decades. They get a bit rough about things, but they both have an eye. The wave of the board gives both men a negative slant. Would people like gazoo as much if he were negative in his assessments?

Never mind. See your PM

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I’ve known both nearly two decades. They get a bit rough about things, but they both have an eye. The wave of the board gives both men a negative slant. Would people like gazoo as much if he were negative in his assessments?

Never mind. See your PM

People like gazoo? :ninja:

10 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Pressure on the QB is pivotal for a defense to succeed. They are not getting it done. the DBs cannot cover that long or they have to hold.  Gotta fix the pass rush. 

Our defense has done an exceptional job of putting pressure on Ryan every game.

Does that count?

15 hours ago, caponine said:

These scrubs should be traded they aint doing sh*t. Takk and Beasley especially , Quinn bragged all offseason about these two. At some point the team just gotta realize and accept that they dont have the talent nor skill. I mean we can blame the secondary but this D Line barely even touches Watson or Murray **** even Brisett had alot of time smh. Truthfully Wentz did too. He just didnt have any receivers. They are a big reason why this defense is terrible. This front four actually front seven aint it 

Spot on man...dont want to play...or play to your capabilities....get the **** on

1 hour ago, SirCzah said:

Our defense has done an exceptional job of putting pressure on Ryan every game.

Does that count?

Not really, how he has done despite our defense has been quite extraordinary though.

16 hours ago, caponine said:

Facts but nobody wants to hear the truth because they are tickled by and love takk’s urges. 

yep i dont understand it takk has just been as bad as vic people trash beasley for not doing anything or getting close to a sack then not getting it but takk is doing the same thing getting close sacks its not good enough takk should be equally trashed

14 hours ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Bud Dupree and Shane ray is who people wanted if it wasn't Beasely. Hindsight makes everyone an expert :rolleyes:

tbh all the top pass rushers have been bust tbh shane ray, bud dupree, randy gregory, vic beasley, also leonard williams too he hasnt really done anything either now thinking back the whole 1st round has been horrible lol only a couple have been good cooper gurley but he injured now and melvin gordan 

When your GM or Team President uses the following words or phrases to describe a draft pick you got the wrong GM/Team President: 

Value Pick

Potential

Raw

Development

He's a player we feel we can "coach up"

We like him for his athletic prowness

We feel like other teams overlooked him

Read your articles carefully and start realizing what you are dealing with, it all a part of "The Process" 

Vic Beasley is Aundray Bruce the 2nd. 

16 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Nah, Beasley shot up boards after the combine and private workouts.

He was no longer a mid to late 1st round prospect once the draft came around. He just didn't pan out or develop the way he was expected to.

I was going to say the same thing.

A simple google search has many articles in 2015 showing Vic going in top 10. Even Mike Mayock, now GM, had him as top 10.

Im not saying TD is amazing, but his record stands above many GMs who have been fired and some who are still around but should be fired.

DawnOfThemBirds likes this