Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caponine

Takk, Beasley, and Allen

112 posts in this topic

These scrubs should be traded they aint doing sh*t. Takk and Beasley especially , Quinn bragged all offseason about these two. At some point the team just gotta realize and accept that they dont have the talent nor skill. I mean we can blame the secondary but this D Line barely even touches Watson or Murray **** even Brisett had alot of time smh. Truthfully Wentz did too. He just didnt have any receivers. They are a big reason why this defense is terrible. This front four actually front seven aint it 

2 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

This totally needed a thread. :rolleyes:

ikr!!!! smh they are awful

Edited by caponine
Narcaguga likes this

6 minutes ago, caponine said:

These scrubs should be traded they aint doing sh*t. Takk and Beasley especially , Quinn bragged all offseason about these two. At some point the team just gotta realize and accept that they dont have the talent nor skill. I mean we can blame the secondary but this D Line barely even touches Watson or Murray **** even Brisett had alot of time smh. Truthfully Wentz did too. He just didnt have any receivers. They are a big reason why this defense is terrible. This front four actually front seven aint it 

Preach

PokerSteve and Refried Beans like this

Bust Beasley, the Bigfoot of NFL D-linemen, I heard rumors he exist, heard some even claim to have had a Bust Beasley sighting, but to the rest of us he's just a rumor, a old wise tale people tell their kids to make them scared at night.  

PokerSteve likes this

Bust Beasley and Whack McKinley two prime examples of reaching in a NFL draft. When new,  beginner,  inexperienced GMs go to get their GM license these two players are brought up as examples of why NOT to do.  

Just now, Refried Beans said:

Bust Beasley and Whack McKinley two prime examples of reaching in a NFL draft. When new,  beginner,  inexperienced GMs go to get their GM license these two players are brought up as examples of why NOT to do.  

they clueless as us, i was never impressed with Takk or Beasley, we keep drafting these developmental players in 1st round instead of drafting sure talent smh. Takk and Beasley have done nothing in 4 years combined 

1 minute ago, athell said:

They gotta go, but you ain't gonna get any picks worth a dang for them and at that point, just ride it out and part ways after the season.

we gotta get something for these clowns man lol :lol:but you right tho. 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

they clueless as us, i was never impressed with Takk or Beasley, we keep drafting these developmental players in 1st round instead of drafting sure talent smh. Takk and Beasley have done nothing in 4 years combined 

What is the sure talent exactly? Can't wait to see your hindsight list. Start calling you little 70.

We draft like a minor league football team on a budget. Tells me McKay is still pulling the trigger and he thinks he is still in Tampa Bay on a Walmart budget. 

caponine likes this

Just now, Refried Beans said:

We draft light and then fire the coach when they don't coach up poor talent. If they aint got it by now they don't need to be in the NFL. 1st round should be a SURE Thing 

Then most GM's should be fired. That's just dumb. 

athell likes this

6 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

What is the sure talent exactly? Can't wait to see your hindsight list. Start calling you little 70.

you do realize Beasley and Takk had alot of concerns coming out of college , it was more than the usual numbef of concerns. Players that are already in the stage of being polished not being developed 

Refried Beans likes this

Drafting Beasley number 8 when he was projected to be a late first round early 2nd round was not a SURE thing, it was a reach. Drafting Calvin Ridley the number 2 WR on the board was a SURE THING. 

4 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Vic will be gone after the season regardless.

joker and the penguin can go 

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

Free looked good against Zona no?

he looked better than what we’ve seen. I still dont see the same burst but ill give him props 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, caponine said:

you do realize Beasley and Takk had alot of concerns coming out of college , it was more than the usual numbef of concerns. Players that are already in the stage of being polished not being developed 

Most players have concerns coming out of the draft.

Even Von Miller had a couple of concerns coming out.

I think that the coaching staff has failed to develop pass rushers, which has been a huge problem dating back for years.

PokerSteve likes this