Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flyin' In DC

Rams 2 CB's gone

64 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Yep. I was shocked they went up to 3 punts against cardinals late in the game. They would have just kept the one punt a game streak going. 

Yeah.

Whey they made them punt the 3rd time I really thought the Falcons were going to win because the offense started looking like it used to.  Guys open... making plays.

But at the end the defense had to make a stop.... that's when I knew.

falcons007 likes this

28 minutes ago, caponine said:

maybe sit ryan this game ?? cardinals were smacking ryan and cardinals d line is awful like seriously awful  

I disagree. Chandler Jones is a beast and Suggs is still somehow effective despite being 100 years old. 

13 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah.

Whey they made them punt the 3rd time I really thought the Falcons were going to win because the offense started looking like it used to.  Guys open... making plays.

I knew even if Bryant made extra point they had  almost 2 mins to score the TD.

5 minutes ago, #1ATLFALCONSFAN said:

This was the case last week with Peterson and Alford out. It won't matter

Matt Ryan will have a good day though.

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Arthur spent a big chunk of his fortune on this $1.5 billion stadium and no one goes to the games and when the Falcons season ticket staffs call for renewals all they get is quick hangups.

How stupid must you feel if you paid thousands of dollars for PSLs

I feel sort of bad for those people myself and I certainly wouldn't tell them they should feel stupid. Come on.

2 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Wonder how many times a team has had back to back 30 point games without getting a W in either. Wonder if a team has ever had back-back-back 30 point games yet getting 0 wins. Might make history next week, again.

I don’t know the overall stats but I know WE did the back to back score 30 and still lose thing against the Saints and Bengals last season. So maybe we’re just trying to outdo ourselves? 

8 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I feel sort of bad for those people myself and I certainly wouldn't tell them they should feel stupid. Come on.

YEAH I feel bad for them too - I'm sure they would admit today  that it was a stupid financial move though.   Kind of like all those people that just had to have a PCB beachfront condo in 2006/2007.    "there's only so much beachfront property and once it's gone, it's gone."

57 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Matt Ryan will have a good day though.

Did you see what JJ Watt did to Wes Schweitzer?   

I put the over/under on Aaron Donald sacks at 4 +/-.

Falcons Fan MVP likes this

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

YEAH I feel bad for them too - I'm sure they would admit today  that it was a stupid financial move though.   Kind of like all those people that just had to have a PCB beachfront condo in 2006/2007.    "there's only so much beachfront property and once it's gone, it's gone."

I love my  PCB condo.   Jk

g-dawg likes this

Maybe Ryan ends up beating the passing yards in a season record with how bad the defense is.

1 hour ago, vel said:

I'll counter you with this:

The Falcons pass rush issue isn't the win rate, it's the terrible coverage. So long as Grady and Takk are constantly having to combat coverage that gives up completions in under two seconds, it won't matter. 

I agree.

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

I love my  PCB condo.   Jk

I love RENTING other people's beachfront condos - and renting a seat to a football game from time to time - ain't buying one though. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

We haven’t taken advantage of a sack prone OL yet but their win rate is bad...maybe that’ll finally translate in a do or die for your season game...

One thing that helps is Goff on average holds the ball 2.62 seconds. If he for any reason has to hold that ball longer it will give the falcons time to get there. And im thinking positive so i believe they can affect him. Positive vibes from here on 

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

I love RENTING other people's beachfront condos - and renting a seat to a football game from time to time - ain't buying one though. :rolleyes:

It is a buttload of moolah. 

2 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Wonder how many times a team has had back to back 30 point games without getting a W in either. Wonder if a team has ever had back-back-back 30 point games yet getting 0 wins. Might make history next week, again.

I feel like we did that last season. 

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Yeah.

The sad thing is.....they really did make a stop.

The refs gave the cards the first down......even all of the local radio here admits he was short.

jidady likes this

Ramsey will show up just in time to intercept Ryan 3 times. The media will start blowing the rams again and act like Sean mcvay invented offense after they beat our atrocious defense like a drum. 

or we upset and get a meaningless win and they’ll say mcvay is on the hot seat hahahahaha. Stupid media. 

21 minutes ago, ratesforless said:

Of course, the Rams would trade for Ramsey just as they are coming in town...

Was about to say that they’ll probably get Ramsey now and BOOM! Lol

ratesforless likes this