Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flyin' In DC

Rams 2 CB's gone

64 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Flyin' In DC said:

Talib is now on IR and Peters just got traded to the Ravens. They look like the MASH unit we were last year.

Not sure if this is good or bad

they still have Aaron Donald and that front seven 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder how many times a team has had back to back 30 point games without getting a W in either. Wonder if a team has ever had back-back-back 30 point games yet getting 0 wins. Might make history next week, again.

NeonDeion likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, vel said:

Lol the offense isn't the problem. They can score 50 points on Sunday against this Rams defense, the Falcons defense will give up 51. 

We haven’t taken advantage of a sack prone OL yet but their win rate is bad...maybe that’ll finally translate in a do or die for your season game...

Drew4719 and Cole World like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

We haven’t taken advantage of a sack prone OL yet but their win rate is bad...maybe that’ll finally translate in a do or die for your season game...

We will be rushing Grady and Davison and dropping everybody else back into coverage. You see the Rams are expecting us to try to exploit their weakness on offense so they'll never see this genius strategy coming. 

EDIT: Hopefully they don't watch the tape of the last three games ! :ninja:

Edited by Dr Long Shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thnk Gurly and Brown(???) are both supposed to miss this week as well. I would love to see Grace, Foye and Neasman now get more snaps on defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, caponine said:

they still have Aaron Donald and that front seven 

And with our D, if Falcons offense god forbid gas to punt couple of times will be behind by 14-17 points. Aaron Donald and pass rush will go after a Ryan and it will get ugly real fast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

We haven’t taken advantage of a sack prone OL yet but their win rate is bad...maybe that’ll finally translate in a do or die for your season game...

When the system gives up quick 4 yard completions by design..... 

Let's do the math.  If you can get and take the quick 4 yard completion when do you get to 3rd and long?  Never.

NeonDeion and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

And with our D, if Falcons offense god forbid gas to punt couple of times will be behind by 14-17 points. Aaron Donald and pass rush will go after a Ryan and it will get ugly real fast. 

If we can't run the ball we are going to lose by 20+ no doubt about it. 

falcons007 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

When the system gives up quick 4 yard completions by design..... 

Let's do the math.  If you can get and take the quick 4 yard completion when do you get to 3rd and long?  Never.

DQ said like 12 passes came out under 2 seconds on Sunday. Good luck with that. 

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

And with our D, if Falcons offense god forbid gas to punt couple of times will be behind by 14-17 points. Aaron Donald and pass rush will go after a Ryan and it will get ugly real fast. 

maybe sit ryan this game ?? cardinals were smacking ryan and cardinals d line is awful like seriously awful  

falcons007 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caponine said:

maybe sit ryan this game ?? cardinals were smacking ryan and cardinals d line is awful like seriously awful  

Ryan isn’t gonna sit. He will be the only guy trying to win the game. Every time he gets knocked down, he will come back up and try to do something.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

If we can't run the ball we are going to lose by 20+ no doubt about it. 

We are risking couple of punts trying to establish the run. Will the D get the ball back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, caponine said:

they still have Aaron Donald and that front seven 

I was just about to say that. Maybe we can keep the backfield loaded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Ryan isn’t gonna sit. He will be the only guy trying to win the game. Every time he gets knocked down, he will come back up and try to do something.  

yeahh you right i just hope this isnt the game he stays..... nvm not jinxing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I was just about to say that. Maybe we can keep the backfield loaded.

means gotta have a two te set at all times. Im not sure im comfortable with Freeman pass blocking Rams fast linebackers either

Edited by caponine
Faithful Falcon and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

When the system gives up quick 4 yard completions by design..... 

Let's do the math.  If you can get and take the quick 4 yard completion when do you get to 3rd and long?  Never.

Arthur spent a big chunk of his fortune on this $1.5 billion stadium and no one goes to the games and when the Falcons season ticket staffs call for renewals all they get is quick hangups.

How stupid must you feel if you paid thousands of dollars for PSLs

Sun Tzu 7 and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

We are risking couple of punts trying to establish the run. Will the D get the ball back?

Do you even want to guess what the defense is averaging as far as making the other team punt in the last 4 games?

In 3 of those games you can count the total number of punts on one hand.

falcons007 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Do you even want to guess what the defense is averaging as far as making the other team punt in the last 4 games?

In 3 of those games you can count the total number of punts on one hand.

Yep. I was shocked they went up to 3 punts against cardinals late in the game. They would have just kept the one punt a game streak going. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

We haven’t taken advantage of a sack prone OL yet but their win rate is bad...maybe that’ll finally translate in a do or die for your season game...

I'll counter you with this:

The Falcons pass rush issue isn't the win rate, it's the terrible coverage. So long as Grady and Takk are constantly having to combat coverage that gives up completions in under two seconds, it won't matter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0